kaniya, kanya, sa kanya, nya, ari nyasa kanya, nya
- ang kanyangsirit
Pronoun(1) used to refer to a thing or things belonging to or associated with a male person or animal previously mentioned.
Article(1) belonging to or associated with a male person or animal previously mentioned or easily identified.(2) used in titles.
(1) he took my hand in his(2) We got him as an adult dog and I think he may have been mistreated by his previous owner.(3) What good is it for one man to have millions while people starve on his front stoop?(4) he spoke with his father(5) he brushed his teeth(6) the rest of his life(7) The world and his dog was trying to persuade me to come to the Christmas party tonight.(8) James sold his business(9) his money(10) He was a jeweller by trade and was getting out of the airforce to start his own business.(11) Columbus is said to have identified his star the moment he saw the cover of the video.(12) He was also not put off by the very grown up thought of having to set up his own business.(13) He does not want to give me his name and will not identify the patient out of respect.(14) we went round to his(15) It was truly kind of the hairdresser to come to my house with his bonny male assistant.(16) He would be in much the same position as the farmer who previously put his cows in the field.
(1) his wife :: kanyang asawa
(2) his mother :: ang kanyang ina
(3) his own :: sa kanyang sarili
(4) on his own :: sa kanyang sarili
(5) his family :: ang kanyang pamilya
(6) every dog has his day :: bawat aso ay ang kanyang araw
(7) at his house :: sa kanyang bahay
(8) in his opinion :: sa kanyang palagay
1. his ::
2. her ::
3. hers ::
4. its ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Now, I could be with Alfred,
but I don't like HIS face.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
It's gotta be that stupid accent of HIS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
He's got HIS ways and means, yo.
Sources, all right? He's closing in.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
Yeah, I get that. When I brought him
HIS comics the other day,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 13
Yeah. Maybe if he were back
sleeping in HIS own bed.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
English to Filipino Dictionary: his
Meaning and definitions of his, translation in Filipino language for his with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of his in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "his"
What his means in Filipino, his meaning in Filipino, his definition, examples and pronunciation of his in Filipino language.