siya mismo, na rin, mismong siya
ang kanyang sarili
- ang kanyang sarili
Pronoun(1) used as the object of a verb or preposition to refer to a male person or animal previously mentioned as the subject of the clause.(2) he or him personally (used to emphasize a particular male person or animal mentioned).
(1) he was talking to himself(2) When he came home by himself , Mum would have me looking out the window, watching for him.(3) In this case the subject of the spell literally worries himself or herself to death.(4) the article referred to him himself(5) they were in their twenties like himself(6) he was pleased with himself(7) He introduced himself to me by the punch table, and we have remained friends ever since.(8) he drew a picture of himself(9) he thought of nobody except himself(10) he bought himself a new bike(11) he'll hurt himself(12) is himself at home?(13) Darren blames himself for not telling his parents that Demi and Leo were running away.(14) the teacher is himself a musician(15) Buddha referred to himself as a healer and his teachings as a course of treatment.(16) the steward introduced himself as Pete
(1) by himself :: mag-isa
(2) to himself :: Sa kanyang sarili
(3) for himself :: para sa sarili niya
(4) he himself :: siya mismo
(5) all by himself :: mag-isa siya
(6) beside himself :: wala sa sarili
(7) in himself :: sa kanyang sarili
1. himself ::
ang kanyang sarili
2. in propria persona ::
in propria persona
4. herself ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He brought this all
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
Your boy's too proud
to come before me HIMSELF.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
the memory of you
to the man HIMSELF.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
But he has always been more of
a danger to HIMSELF than anyone else.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
I'll ask the King to
speak with you HIMSELF.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
English to Filipino Dictionary: himself
Meaning and definitions of himself, translation in Filipino language for himself with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of himself in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "himself"
What himself means in Filipino, himself meaning in Filipino, himself definition, examples and pronunciation of himself in Filipino language.