sa kanya, siya
- sa kanyahims
Pronoun(1) used as the object of a verb or preposition to refer to a male person or animal previously mentioned or easily identified.(2) himself.
Abbreviation(1) Her or His Imperial Majesty.
(1) he took the children with him(2) they helped him(3) I could never be as good as him(4) in the depths of him, he too didn't want to go(5) Suddenly Ammu hoped that it had been him that Rahel saw in the march.(6) she asked him to go(7) it's either me or him!(8) So why go out of your way as an opposition leader to identify yourself with him .(9) anybody but him(10) it's him(11) it would be him who would start it(12) Nobody has mentioned him but he's playing well enough to figure and we know he loves it round Augusta.(13) they depend on him(14) lucky old him!(15) My friend recently mentioned charging him some rent, plus his share of the bills.(16) Aberdeen are still on the trail of the culprit and the club has made an appeal for supporters to identify him .
(1) with him :: Kasama siya
(2) to him :: sa kanya
(3) for him :: para sa kanya
(4) let him go :: pakawalan mo siya
(5) behind him :: sa likod niya
(6) of him :: Sa kanya
(7) from him :: galing sa kanya
(8) look at him :: Tingnan mo siya
(9) by him :: sa pamamagitan ng kanya
(10) give it to him :: ibigay mo sa kanya
1. him ::
2. her ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
like I'd have to teach
HIM a thing or two.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 1
if there's any of HIM in you.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
It's just so much easier
to give HIM what he wants.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
I'm just letting HIM have
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
I want a moment alone with HIM.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
English to Filipino Dictionary: him
Meaning and definitions of him, translation in Filipino language for him with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of him in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "him"
What him means in Filipino, him meaning in Filipino, him definition, examples and pronunciation of him in Filipino language.