pamamatnubay, pagpatnubay, akay, pumamatnubay, dirihi, pag-akay
Noun(1) something that provides direction or advice as to a decision or course of action(2) the act of guiding or showing the way(3) the act of setting and holding a course
(1) That guidance is in a different format from the earlier guidance to which I have referred.(2) This person is someone whom you should be able to look to for advice and guidance .(3) a surface-to-air missile guidance system(4) Missile guidance is provided by an inertial navigation system, supported by stellar navigation.(5) It is difficult to find clear guidance on how much time doctors should spend talking to relatives.(6) Evelyn was always glad to lend advice and encouragement to all who sought her guidance .(7) he looked to his father for inspiration and guidance(8) All communications are knocked out and long-range missile guidance systems no longer operate.(9) It should go some of the way to help fill the void in providing useful and high quality careers advice and guidance .(10) If you want to receive a little bit of guidance , I suggest you look to the individual lists.(11) Central government circulars also contain advice and guidance to local authorities.(12) A man or a woman of little intelligence in a backward country needs spiritual guidance .(13) Rater training was absent, and guidance consisted of short written instructions.(14) Offering advice and guidance via the quarterly newsletter would be a good start.(15) In this chapter, we deal with axon guidance in the central and peripheral nervous system.(16) Businesses in each area can go to their home authority for preventive guidance and advice.
(1) career guidance :: paggabay karera
(2) for guidance :: para sa patnubay
(3) careers guidance :: karera guidance
(4) for your guidance :: para sa iyong gabay
(5) guidance conselor :: paggabay conselor
(6) divine guidance :: banal na patnubay
(7) under the guidance of :: sa ilalim ng patnubay ng
(8) guidance system :: paggabay sistema ng
1. advice ::
2. direction ::
4. counseling ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Are you trying to get the GUIDANCE system
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
The other lords of the Reach
look to you for GUIDANCE,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
Well, he better not be
working on our GUIDANCE system.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
You're right. We turn our GUIDANCE system
over to them,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 24
helping to build a prototype
for a high-tech GUIDANCE system.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
English to Filipino Dictionary: guidance
Meaning and definitions of guidance, translation in Filipino language for guidance with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of guidance in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "guidance"
What guidance means in Filipino, guidance meaning in Filipino, guidance definition, examples and pronunciation of guidance in Filipino language.