pangkola, kola, pangola, mandigkit pangkola, pangolipako, ikola, magkola, magpokomadikit
Noun(1) cement consisting of a sticky substance that is used as an adhesive
Verb(1) join or attach with or as if with glue(2) be fixed as if by glue
(1) So I decided to make it thicker by adding a rubber layer, again glued with neoprene glue .(2) waterproof glue(3) The next day I woke up and my eyes had swollen and were stuck together with what seemed like glue .(4) I used a strong epoxy glue to secure both the swivel and the brass rod in position.(5) The glue supplied to stick nail on nail would do a sterling job of adhering the girders of the Forth Bridge together.(6) Researchers plan to use the substance as a sort of glue for teeth-straightening braces.(7) Hannah found some scissors, material and glue , while Ton found paints and paintbrushes.(8) This kind of glue will stick to animal tissue as well as to metals and other materials.(9) The glue used was an epoxy resin of which two types were employed for different reasons.(10) Then designate him as the control, and stick to him like glue for the rest of the night.(11) The substance was finally identified as white PVA adhesive, a type of industrial glue .(12) The lid was sealed down, and two heavy duty magnets were stuck to the lid, using glue to hold the box on the underside of the car.(13) what is the glue that holds companies together?(14) Madeleine brushed a streak of glue next to the Polaroid and stuck the green paper to the wall.(15) The meat was being made to adhere together due, basically, to toxic glue .(16) The self-assembly chairs, tables and sofas fit together without screws or glue .
(1) glue stick :: Pandikit
(2) glue gun :: pandikit gun
(3) hot glue :: mainit na pandikit
(4) hide glue :: itago pandikit
(5) animal glue :: hayop pandikit
(6) liquid glue :: liquid glue
(7) glue ear :: pandikit tainga
(8) bone glue :: buto pandikit
1. adhesive ::
2. mucilage ::
3. stick ::
4. be riveted to ::
5. paste ::
glue, glued, glues, gluey, gluing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm the social GLUE
that holds this little group together.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
Maybe you should
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 7
where they GLUE monkey hair
to your ass.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
She's warm, she's loving,
she doesn't GLUE electrodes to your head...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
a bottle cap, a balloon,
and some super GLUE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 15
English to Filipino Dictionary: glue
Meaning and definitions of glue, translation in Filipino language for glue with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of glue in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "glue"
What glue means in Filipino, glue meaning in Filipino, glue definition, examples and pronunciation of glue in Filipino language.