magtipon, tipunin, ipunin, mahinuha, likumin, kumapal, humakot, maipon, mamitas, pumitas, magpileges, anihin, mamupol, pitasin, dumami, pumupol, pilegesan, hinuhain, magkalipumpon, mag-ani
- ipuninnakalapgathererpagtitiponmga tiklop
Noun(1) sewing consisting of small folds or puckers made by pulling tight a thread in a line of stitching(2) the act of gathering something
Verb(1) assemble or get together(2) collect in one place(3) collect or gather(4) conclude from evidence(5) draw together into folds or puckers(6) get people together(7) draw and bring closer(8) look for (food(9) increase or develop
(1) The result was the first in a series of ├ö├ç├┐restructurings├ö├ç├û which would gather pace in the 1980s.(2) Pull the basting bobbin threads to gather the skirt.(3) ├ö├ç├┐For the fifth task, you must gather both flags and bring them back here,├ö├ç├û said Bradley.(4) I tried to gather the suddenly scattered memories of court etiquette that had been drilled into me since I understood the concept of courtesy.(5) The former is deathmatch with the expected setting choices, while the latter is a competition to gather items scattered around the maps.(6) Instead, Maya's world continued to crumble as she bent down to gather the hay scattered around, refusing to look at the couple now.(7) The main sources used to gather information were as follows.(8) Pull up the threads to gather the fabric into pleats.(9) Still, after a certain number of blows, I managed to gather myself to the degree that I knew what to do, which was to run.(10) The growth of the internet has made it so easy for people both to gather information from diverse sources and to disseminate information to diverse recipients.(11) The summer months were the time when the villagers would collectively gather , grow and store firewood and food to help tide the long winter months.(12) she paused to gather her breath and leaned against the wall puffing(13) Botanical knowledge is (and would have been in prehistory) greatest among the women who gather , collect, harvest, and process plant resources.(14) Who will feed those kids if they go to school and their parents are working in the dingiest of atmospheres to gather barely enough food to feed themselves?(15) The two embrace and gather the child between them.(16) Sixteen Irish people would be brought to an uninhabited island in the South Pacific and left there to survive on the food they could gather or kill for themselves.
(1) to gather :: upang lumikom
(2) gather up :: lumikom up
(3) gather information :: lumikom ng impormasyon
(4) gather together :: magsama-sama
(5) gather around :: magtipon sa paligid
(6) gather round :: mangalap ng ikot
(7) gather in :: paglilikom
(8) gather dust :: magtipon ng alikabok
(9) gather strength :: magtipon ng lakas
1. congregate ::
2. summon ::
3. collect ::
4. harvest ::
5. attract ::
6. understand ::
7. clasp ::
mahigpit na pagkakahawak
8. pleat ::
9. meet ::
11. tuck ::
12. gain ::
13. assemble ::
14. gathering ::
1. dispel ::
2. disperse ::
3. dissipate ::
4. scatter ::
gather, gathered, gatherer, gatherers, gathering, gatherings, gathers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Gather 'round. Come here.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
We GATHER around a big table
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
We should GATHER the elders,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
I will GATHER your bones in a little sack
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
Gather around, kids. It's time for Sheldon's
beloved Christmas special.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
English to Filipino Dictionary: gather
Meaning and definitions of gather, translation in Filipino language for gather with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of gather in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "gather"
What gather means in Filipino, gather meaning in Filipino, gather definition, examples and pronunciation of gather in Filipino language.