patawarin, magpatawad, ipatawad, ipagpatawad, magpaumanhin, pagpaumanhinan, ipagpaumanhin, patawnrin
Verb(1) stop blaming or grant forgiveness(2) absolve from payment
(1) We can forgive the debts of Third World dictatorships, but these guys will run it up again and pocket the dough.(2) Still, he's my only brother, and I tend to forgive him anything.(3) I haven't proof read it or anything, so forgive me if there are grammatical errors and stuff.(4) But he had never truly been in love before, either, so we will forgive him his mistakes as well.(5) Arlene always said I could forgive anyone for anything if they intrigued me enough.(6) I think God will more readily forgive our sins against him, whom we cannot see, than against our fellow humans, whom we do see.(7) You could forgive her for anything because of her passion for journalism.(8) We are able to acknowledge horrendous scenarios, justify our errors, and forgive our mistakes by making a situation light-hearted.(9) Less than two weeks ago, the G8 agreed to forgive the debts of 18 poor nations.(10) This may be a stupid question, but please forgive my ignorance.(11) you will have to forgive my suspicious mind(12) to forgive sb his sins(13) I'll never forgive David for the way he treated her(14) She had abandoned him, he thought, because she could not live in a world that would not forgive her for her mistakes.(15) He will have to forgive you and stop being a parole officer, or you'll have to call it a day.(16) forgive me for saying so, but I think you're wrong
(1) forgive and forget :: Forgive and forget
(2) to forgive :: patawarin
(3) forgive each other :: patawarin ang isa't isa
1. pardon ::
2. excuse ::
3. exonerate ::
4. absolve ::
5. make allowances for ::
gumawa ng sustento para
7. feel no malice toward ::
huwag mag-walang masamang hangarin patungo sa
9. bury the hatchet with ::
magkasundo na may
10. let bygones be bygones ::
ipaalam sa bygones ay bygones
12. exculpate ::
patunayan ang pagkamatuwid
1. resent ::
forgive, forgiveness, forgives, forgiving
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I didn't ask you to FORGIVE me.Too bad.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 22
and ask the New Testament God
to FORGIVE us?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
Forgive me because...
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
- Can you FORGIVE me?
- There's nothing to FORGIVE.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
Forgive me, child.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 10
English to Filipino Dictionary: forgive
Meaning and definitions of forgive, translation in Filipino language for forgive with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of forgive in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "forgive"
What forgive means in Filipino, forgive meaning in Filipino, forgive definition, examples and pronunciation of forgive in Filipino language.