dayuhan, banyaga, panlabas, ng ibang bansa, walang kaugnayan, ukol sa ibang bansa, tagaibang bansa, laban sa ugali, wala sa ugali, hindi kaugnay, hindi ugali
Adjective(1) of concern to or concerning the affairs of other nations (other than your own(2) relating to or originating in or characteristic of another place or part of the world(3) not contained in or deriving from the essential nature of something(4) not belonging to that in which it is contained; introduced from an outside source
(1) foreign language(2) The bad news didn't end with the foreign policy.(3) A judge's job is to interpret the law, not make it up by pouring foreign law into our constitutional jurisprudence.(4) And today he's a foreign language major at the University of Central Florida.(5) She struggled in vain against the darkness surrounding her, but the pain of a foreign element inside her prevented it.(6) Taubman recounts all of his subject's most significant dealings, both in terms of foreign and domestic policy.(7) The explosions occurred simultaneously late last night among areas popular with foreign tourists.(8) that's foreign to our culture(9) Lawyers protested that it would expose clients to unreasonable pressure, and introduce a foreign element into the court.(10) Yet, aren't new influences that seem foreign and unfamiliar also agents of positive change?(11) That was the only word that could describe it, weird, or strange, or unknown, foreign .(12) All the plants were strange and unfamiliar, the steamy smells equally foreign .(13) At any time, simply by looking at our hand or our leg, one can experience the feeling that our body does not belongs to us, that it is a foreign object, outside ourselves.(14) You gave the president kind of a mixed grade on foreign policy.(15) Consider partnering with foreign distributors or sales reps, for example.(16) Then I did distribution for foreign films in Japan, mainly gay films.
(1) foreign language :: banyagang lengwahe
(2) foreign currency :: salaping banyaga
(3) foreign trade :: banyagang kalakalan
(4) foreign exchange :: foreign exchange
(5) foreign country :: ibang bansa
(6) foreign policy :: batas ng banyaga
(7) foreign languages :: wikang banyaga
(8) foreign affairs :: ugnayang Panlabas
(9) foreign investment :: foreign investment
(10) foreign matter :: foreign matter
1. overseas ::
sa ibang bansa
2. unfamiliar ::
3. extraneous ::
mula sa labas
4. alien ::
5. strange ::
1. domestic ::
2. native ::
foreign, foreigner, foreigners, foreignness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Interpol arrests us in a FOREIGN country?
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
Resist the FOREIGN invaders.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
Prescription, nonprescription, FOREIGN,
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
Taking up with a FOREIGN whore.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
The stupid FOREIGN girl.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
English to Filipino Dictionary: foreign
Meaning and definitions of foreign, translation in Filipino language for foreign with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of foreign in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "foreign"
What foreign means in Filipino, foreign meaning in Filipino, foreign definition, examples and pronunciation of foreign in Filipino language.