lantsang pantawid, tawiran, tawiran sa ilog, badeo, bangkang pantawid
- lantsang pantawidferricferryFerrying
Noun(1) a boat that transports people or vehicles across a body of water and operates on a regular schedule(2) transport by boat or aircraft
Verb(1) transport from one place to another(2) transport by ferry(3) travel by ferry
(1) These days the ferry operates from May to August and growth in the industry is limited in a number of ways.(2) Besides putting out to the sea, fishermen who have boats ferry people on alternate days, he says.(3) The port, once famous for shipbuilding, had a sizeable whaling fleet, and operated a ferry across the firth to Granton until 1939.(4) Canoes and rafts ferry imperious ├ö├ç├┐water spirits├ö├ç├û to masquerade venues.(5) If he did, I could have flown my aircraft on a ferry permit to another island to have it repaired.(6) Three boats were used to ferry residents from Rajiv and Indra colonies to safety.(7) Transport Minister Trish White said the first ferry should be operating by mid 2005.(8) Public pressure forced the maquila bosses to provide buses to ferry the girls home safely.(9) The boats ferry about 30,000 people to and from work everyday.(10) We are more than happy to provide a quote for you aircraft ferry & delivery needs.(11) Ambulances came up Twaddell Avenue to ferry the injured away.(12) Pakistani army helicopters are arriving to ferry some of the injured to hospitals, but locals complain it's not enough.(13) The group also knows if a ferry operated from its harbour to Cork it would attract a number of tourists in both directions.(14) He and his brother started by operating a rope-and-pulley ferry at Gorino Sulam, on the Gnocca branch of the river.(15) Here, unless you have booked a berth on one of the cruise boats that ply these waters in summer, you will have to ask Bill Wilder, the English owner of the island, to ferry you across the waters of Loch Broome.(16) The legal terminology for a ferry permit is called a special flight permit.
(1) ferry flight :: ferry flight
(2) air-ferry :: air-ferry
(3) ferry service :: ferry service
(4) ferry across :: ferry sa buong
(5) ferry-boat :: ferry-boat
(6) car-ferry :: car-ferry
1. passenger boat ::
2. passenger ship ::
5. ship ::
6. boat ::
7. vessel ::
8. packet ::
9. packet boat ::
10. transport ::
11. convey ::
12. carry ::
13. ship ::
14. run ::
15. take ::
16. bring ::
17. shuttle ::
kahon ng mesa
ferric, ferries, ferry, ferrying
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If the Iron Fleet
tries to FERRY in more food,
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
And her Iron Fleet
will FERRY the Dornish army
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
He's going to FERRY the Golden Company
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
but we could take the
FERRY out to Catalina.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 11
English to Filipino Dictionary: ferry
Meaning and definitions of ferry, translation in Filipino language for ferry with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ferry in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "ferry"
What ferry means in Filipino, ferry meaning in Filipino, ferry definition, examples and pronunciation of ferry in Filipino language.