nakamamatay, mortal, ikinamamatay, nakakasawi, nakasasawi
Adjective(1) bringing death(2) having momentous consequences; of decisive importance(3) (of events(4) controlled or decreed by fate; predetermined
(1) Is it really worth a potentially fatal accident just to avoid having your picture taken?(2) The bug causes diarrhoea, stomach cramps and fever and can be fatal to babies, the old and the sick.(3) The spores transform into the anthrax bacteria, which produce a toxin that can be fatal to humans and animals.(4) Only about 25 of the 1,500 known species of scorpions can deliver stings that are fatal to humans.(5) Rabies is an invariably fatal viral disease caused by the bite of an infected animal, usually a dog.(6) The wound was fatal , but not quick, he would be dying for days.(7) Sometimes it's the way the software is designed that is determined to be the fatal flaw.(8) The condition can be fatal if a clot travels to the heart or lungs.(9) However, when I'd finished the process I discovered a fatal flaw in the new software.(10) These could be produced economically and in quantity, but suffered a fatal flaw.(11) That this was never permanently achieved proved fatal to their Mediterranean strategy.(12) Those sort of leaders are just as fatal to regimental morale as the control freaks.(13) They were buoyed up by hope, and often they were brought down their own fatal flaws.(14) Her delay in complaining thus might have been fatal to her claim.(15) Many believe that a second whistleblower could prove fatal to the Government.(16) But we know they are carrying a deadly parasite which has proved fatal to two species.
(1) fatal error :: malalang error
(2) fatal flaw :: malalang depekto
(3) fatal disease :: nakamamatay na sakit
(4) fatal accident :: malalang aksidente
(5) fatal mistake :: malalang pagkakamali
1. deadly ::
2. disastrous ::
3. calamitous ::
4. fateful ::
1. healthy ::
2. wholesome ::
mabuti sa katawan
fatal, fatalist, fatalists, fatally, nonfatal
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Maester Pycelle assured me
your wounds were not FATAL.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
It's always been my FATAL flaw.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
What you fail to realize is Kripke suffers
from a FATAL flaw:
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
English to Filipino Dictionary: fatal
Meaning and definitions of fatal, translation in Filipino language for fatal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fatal in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fatal"
What fatal means in Filipino, fatal meaning in Filipino, fatal definition, examples and pronunciation of fatal in Filipino language.