taba, mantikamataba, makapal, mamantika, aligihan, bardagoltumaba, patabain, maging mataba, magpataba
Noun(1) a soft greasy substance occurring in organic tissue and consisting of a mixture of lipids (mostly triglycerides(2) a kind of body tissue containing stored fat that serves as a source of energy; it also cushions and insulates vital organs(3) excess bodily weight
Verb(1) make fat or plump
Adjective(1) having an (over(2) having a relatively large diameter(3) containing or composed of fat(4) lucrative(5) marked by great fruitfulness
(1) Everyday, I see people not much older than me, fat and enslaved to cigarettes and/or alcohol struggling to get on/off a bus let alone walking somewhere.(2) That being done, the flesh was raked into small shreds and blended with the warm cooking fat to form a rustic paste.(3) And she praised the television advert with fat dripping from a cigarette end as a group of friends smoke in a pub.(4) In any case, there is fat chance of finding alternative employment in this area, which to an untutored eye looks rich in natural assets.(5) Instead, I just soaked fruits directly in liquors, without adding sugar or fat , which is what I used to do before.(6) There is a similarly fat chance of us accepting the other unquestioned assumptions underpinning misanthropic doom-mongering about health.(7) Shell makes an interesting point about very fat people: in order to carry that enormous extra weight around with them, they have much more powerful muscles than less fat people do.(8) A groovy looking website with nothing to say or to do is a fat lot of use.(9) Trim the fat from meat and poultry, says Potter, because pesticides and other additives concentrate there.(10) Losing just a few pounds of excess fat will go a long way toward improving your health.(11) The press has done a public service exposing this government's fondness for spin, rich businessmen and fat donation cheques.(12) According to respected gerontologist Kazuhiko Taira, the most common cooking fat used traditionally in Okinawa is lard.(13) To lose body fat , you should eat fewer calories and increase your exercise.(14) I'm just glad Rob didn't win (though he's got his hands on the money via matrimony anyway), and that Rupert got a nice fat cheque.(15) By late adolescence, girls have twice the body fat of boys, and boys have one-third greater muscle mass than girls.(16) Whenever possible I cook from scratch, using fresh and organic ingredients, keeping animal fat , sugar and salt to a minimum
(1) fat man :: matabang lalaki
(2) saturated fat :: lunod taba
(3) get fat :: tumaba
(4) fat lip :: matabang labi
(5) fat cat :: Matabang pusa
(6) fat woman :: matabang babae
(7) very fat :: matabang-mataba
(8) too fat :: masyadong taba
(9) low-fat :: mababa ang Cholesterol
1. plump ::
2. fatty ::
3. thick ::
4. large ::
5. juicy ::
6. productive ::
7. fatty tissue ::
10. adipose tissue ::
11. plump out ::
1. lean ::
2. slender ::
3. slim ::
4. spare ::
5. thin ::
fat, fatness, fats, nonfat
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...you wait so FAT time.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
Aye, we left you. You're
FAT and you're slow.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
you looked like a FAT little boy.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
- You're too FAT for your armor.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
English to Filipino Dictionary: fat
Meaning and definitions of fat, translation in Filipino language for fat with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fat in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fat"
What fat means in Filipino, fat meaning in Filipino, fat definition, examples and pronunciation of fat in Filipino language.