malayo, malayung-malayomalayo, mas, napakalayo, malaking kaibhan, sa ganang akin, hindi palak
Noun(1) a terrorist organization that seeks to overthrow the government dominated by Tutsi and to institute Hutu control again
Adjective(1) located at a great distance in time or space or degree(2) being of a considerable distance or length(3) being the animal or vehicle on the right or being on the right side of an animal or vehicle(4) beyond a norm in opinion or actions
Adverb(1) to a considerable degree; very much(2) at or to or from a great distance in space(3) at or to a certain point or degree(4) remote in time(5) to an advanced stage or point
(1) Pimlico to Woodburn has been fairly prosperous so the salt water must be pushing up into the far reaches of the river.(2) Do Italian women have to travel that far to find such garish outfits?(3) While an improvement on the previous plan, it still falls far short of acceptable.(4) Maura squinted into the sun, looking out to the spreading lands far in the distant.(5) it's far smaller(6) On a fine day the southern tip of Walney Island can be glimpsed on the horizon along with Piel Castle in the far distance.(7) Sound travels far , over water, and this sound was loud enough in its own right.(8) He was the hero a minute later slamming a low drive into the far corner from an acute angle.(9) The horizon is low, the masts and hulks of the ships making a series of horizontals and verticals receding far into the distance.(10) it's far more important(11) The midfielder, revelling in a more advanced role, chested the ball down and lashed it into the far corner of the net with his left foot.(12) I don't see the sky, wide and open, or the hills, range on range, fading into the far distance.(13) Ayako made her way down towards her desk that was situated towards the far end of the large room.(14) he swam to the far bank(15) With good British perversity, Sutherland is of course in the far NORTH of Scotland.(16) it's far too big for that room
(1) so far :: hanggang ngayon
(2) as far as :: tulad ng
(3) how far :: gaano kalayo
(4) so far so good :: sa ngayon kaya magandang
(5) far cry :: malayo sigaw
(6) far from :: malayo sa
(7) too far :: masyadong malayo
(8) by far :: sa pamamagitan ng malayo
(9) far away from :: Malayo sa
1. distant ::
2. faraway ::
4. remote ::
5. out of the way ::
sa labas ng paraan
6. far-flung ::
7. outlying ::
8. a long way ::
9. a great distance ::
isang mahusay na distance
10. a good way ::
isang mahusay na paraan
11. afar ::
1. little ::
2. somewhat ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
How can the Lannisters strike so FAR north?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
Don't die so FAR from the sea.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
And if I can find you,
how FAR behind can the cops be?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
Far from the worst Lannister,
wouldn't you say?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
We'll be FAR away.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
English to Filipino Dictionary: far
Meaning and definitions of far, translation in Filipino language for far with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of far in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "far"
What far means in Filipino, far meaning in Filipino, far definition, examples and pronunciation of far in Filipino language.