kapaligiran, paligid, kaligiran, paligid-ligid
Noun(1) the totality of surrounding conditions(2) the area in which something exists or lives
(1) If they are really involved in social activities and the environment , there is no limit.(2) Why should the environment and natural resources in general be treated differently?(3) "I want to ensure that all students are given a safe environment conducive to learning, " he says.(4) a desktop development environment(5) So much sewage being pumped into the Thames is bad for the environment , bad for human health and bad for the image of the Thames.(6) Anything that gets in the way, from human rights to the environment , is trampled underfoot.(7) survival in an often hostile environment(8) The depositional environment that preserved this fauna has been subject to widely different interpretations.(9) an economic environment that encourages enterprise(10) Neither really confronts other than tangentially how being a port distinctively shaped the urban environment and the urban experience.(11) If you put this into the context of the diving environment the prognosis is pretty poor.(12) They do this because the environment lobby carries less clout that the vested interests of business.(13) They fired one long-term employee and have been creating a hostile work environment .(14) Some fantastic things are happening in terms of learning in the workplace environment .(15) Then I was in this blissful studio environment where you're completely unaware of what's going on.(16) The lipid membrane environment influences the conformational space explored by the peptide.
(1) business environment :: negosyo na kapaligiran
(2) natural environment :: natural na kapaligiran
(3) work environment :: trabaho na kapaligiran
(4) operating environment :: operating kapaligiran
(5) built environment :: built na kapaligiran
(6) environment variable :: kapaligiran variable
(7) harsh environment :: malupit na kapaligiran
(8) development environment :: pag-unlad na kapaligiran
(9) economic environment :: pang-ekonomiya na kapaligiran
(10) social environment :: panlipunan na kapaligiran
1. habitat ::
2. situation ::
3. the natural world ::
ang likas na mundo
4. surround ::
environment, environmental, environments
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You know, if this experiment is going to
be valid, I suggest a neutral ENVIRONMENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
is in a warm,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
But trust me, in a highly controlled
ENVIRONMENT such as this...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
About ENVIRONMENT, sexual education.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
...who is steady in the face of danger,
so I recommend an unsafe ENVIRONMENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
English to Filipino Dictionary: environment
Meaning and definitions of environment, translation in Filipino language for environment with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of environment in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "environment"
What environment means in Filipino, environment meaning in Filipino, environment definition, examples and pronunciation of environment in Filipino language.