pagpasok, pasukan, tala, entrada, pintuan, paglahok, lahok, pagsali, daan, kalahok, laman, kasali
Noun(1) an item inserted in a written record(2) the act of beginning something new(3) a written record of a commercial transaction(4) something (manuscripts or architectural plans and models or estimates or works of art of all genres etc., as in a competition(5) something that provides access (to get in or get out(6) the act of entering
(1) undocumented workers seeking entry to the United States(2) Maybe she would go away after a while, but all the same he had to go upstairs and past the kiosk and the bar if he wanted to get to the entry doors.(3) The Liquor License Act states that bar staff and security have the right to refuse entry to anyone.(4) a fluffed entry(5) Some snorkellers swam alongside a whale shark, while divers of one boat made their entry to find themselves among a welcoming committee of pilot whales.(6) Ireland had benefited more than any other state from the EU and other countries seeking entry should not be denied the same opportunity.(7) Indeed, in the case just postulated, product differentiation would be an open invitation to entry and to competition.(8) The concerto soloist, a distinguished cellist, made an incorrect entry , and there was some untidy wind playing.(9) Extending along the northern portion of the library is a glass-enclosed entry that leads the visitor up a gradual slope that enhances a spiritual feeling.(10) ├ö├ç├┐That is where the actors made their entry and exit and the tunnel still runs from below the stage to the front of the building,├ö├ç├û he reveals.(11) he was refused entry to the club(12) I understand that people need to be compensated to jury these competitions, which is why we have entry fees.(13) The court heard that when police went to her home they said they had to make a forced entry to arrest her after clearly warning her three times that they wanted her to open her front door.(14) The competition entry fee is Ôö¼├║1.50 in addition to normal phone charge, and entrants can send up to 20 text messages on any one number.(15) A total entry of 34 competitors played in the competition and the adults probably learned a few tips about the finer points of the game.(16) King opts for slower tempos than expected, illuminating every stately arpeggio in the opening instrumental prelude until the explosive entry of the voices.
(1) data entry :: data entry
(2) entry point :: pasukan
(3) entry fee :: Bayad sa pagpasok
(4) port of entry :: port ng entry
(5) free entry :: libreng pasok
(6) single entry :: solong entry
(7) entry form :: entry form
(8) point of entry :: punto ng entry
1. appearance ::
2. admission ::
3. item ::
4. recording ::
5. contestant ::
6. debut ::
9. submission ::
entries, entry, entryphone, entryphones
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No Home minister will order the ENTRY,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
There's an ENTRY
to another land here.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
and years later, you were granted
an ENTRY visa to the United States.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
I demand ENTRY.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
Project Gorilla, ENTRY two.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
English to Filipino Dictionary: entry
Meaning and definitions of entry, translation in Filipino language for entry with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of entry in Filipino and in English
Tags for the entry "entry"
What entry means in Filipino, entry meaning
in Filipino, entry definition, examples and pronunciation
of entry in Filipino language.