walang hanggan, walang katapusan, walang patid, imortal, walang tigil, walang wakas, patuloy, walang hinto, interminable
- walang hangganendlesslyendlessness
Adjective(1) tiresomely long; seemingly without end(2) infinitely great in number(3) having no known beginning and presumably no end(4) having the ends united so as to form a continuous whole
(1) The possibilities are endless and only limited by the imagination.(2) They needed an endless number of supplies before they could even open the doors.(3) With endless flights of stairs, we continuously climbed up them at a fairly steady pace.(4) The basic game, as fun as it is, can be altered with an endless number of variations.(5) An endless belt ran out from the bottom of the pile and into the boat for loading.(6) We have tried a variety of routes and negotiated endless queues of traffic caused by countless roadworks.(7) Here your hotel room would actually descend gently to the beach, almost touching the endless blue of the sea.(8) The speakers had long departed but the endless column of people continued to pour through the gates beyond 7pm.(9) A Flemish string can be twisted far more than an endless loop type.(10) he spent endless hours swimming(11) Those options are much more individual too, allowing endless personal choice.(12) The sky blazed orange as the sun sank ever slowly behind the endless ocean water.(13) The problem is that I've run into this dilemma before and now it seems that I'm stuck in an endless loop.(14) We have endless examples of quite wrong readings that were taped, but never used.(15) Every day doesn't have to be an endless stream of cigarettes and magazines.(16) There, elections seem to stretch to eternity and back in an endless loop of dollar-drenched democracy.
(1) endless love :: walang hanggang pagibig
(2) endless loop :: walang katapusang loop
(3) endless screw :: walang hanggan elise
1. unlimited ::
2. countless ::
3. eternal ::
4. dateless ::
1. confined ::
2. definite ::
3. finite ::
4. limited ::
5. restricted ::
endless, endlessly, endlessness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I play my Endless Serpent,
Raj will play Ecstatic Frenzy...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
I have ENDLESS patience.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
A great doughy lump I'd sat next to
at ENDLESS dinners and tedious gatherings.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
An ENDLESS night.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
It's so crowded. It's like the whole
country is one ENDLESS Comic-Con...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
English to Filipino Dictionary: endless
Meaning and definitions of endless, translation in Filipino language for endless with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of endless in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "endless"
What endless means in Filipino, endless meaning in Filipino, endless definition, examples and pronunciation of endless in Filipino language.