duda, alinlangan, agam, alapaap, pangamba, antilawan, atubili, alapap, bantiti, pag-aalinlanganpagdudahan, magduda, hindi paniwalaan, mangamba, hindi maniwala, hindi sumampalataya, hindi sampalatayanan, pag-alinlanganan, mag-agam-agam, mag-atubili, mag-alinlangan, mag-urong-sulong, pag-urong-sulungan, ipag-agam-agam, ipag-alinlangan, ipag-atubili, ipag-urong-sulong, pag-atubilihan
Noun(1) the state of being unsure of something(2) uncertainty about the truth or factuality or existence of something
Verb(1) consider unlikely or have doubts about(2) lack confidence in or have doubts about
(1) He said he would question the validity of parts of that opinion and would bring fresh evidence which cast doubt on the conviction.(2) I have no reason to doubt him in the general sense.(3) I was beginning to doubt(4) he tried to cast doubt on her loyalty(5) We will even defend those who may not be innocent, but who have raised reasonable prospects of doubt about their conviction.(6) It was hoped that the weight of celestial opinion would undermine his authority and cause him to doubt his own decision-making ability.(7) I doubt that many will turn up(8) The approach appears to be one of instilling fear, uncertainty and doubt in those who apply for rebates to which they are entitled.(9) I fell victim to a sudden flash of doubt at my conviction that the Force didn't really exist.(10) Coupling feelings of doubt with low self-esteem leads to very dire consequences.(11) there's no doubt about it(12) I doubt my ability to do the job(13) You are better informed than me on this case and I have no reason to doubt you.(14) He is aware that many people doubt him, and he wants to know what his critics are saying in the UK.(15) Not there is any reason to doubt her; she takes care of the place with an impressive thoroughness.(16) When he looked up at her, his eyes seemed filled with doubt and uncertainty.
(1) no doubt :: Walang duda
(2) without a doubt :: walang duda
(3) without doubt :: walang duda
(4) no doubt about it :: iyung-iyon
(5) to doubt :: upang pagdudahan
(6) in doubt :: nag aalinlangan
(7) beyond doubt :: lampas sa pagdududa
(8) without any doubt :: nang walang anumang pag-aalinlangan
(9) benefit of the doubt :: mga benepisyo ng pagdududa
1. uncertainty ::
2. indecision ::
3. skepticism ::
5. disbelieve ::
7. be undecided ::
hindi pa napagpapasiyahan
1. trust ::
doubt, doubted, doubter, doubters, doubting, doubts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
l seriously DOUBT it. No.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
Unless it was singing Be Our Guest,
I DOUBT it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
That's what Jaime and I would say
to each other in our moments of DOUBT.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
No DOUBT. He's the most seasoned.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
I DOUBT you've ever led anyone anywhere.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
English to Filipino Dictionary: doubt
Meaning and definitions of doubt, translation in Filipino language for doubt with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of doubt in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "doubt"
What doubt means in Filipino, doubt meaning in Filipino, doubt definition, examples and pronunciation of doubt in Filipino language.