diborsiyo, paghihiwalay, hiwalay, pagkakahiwalayhiwalayan, ihiwalay, makipagdiborsiyo, magdiborsiyo, idiborsiyo, paghiwalayin, iwan
Noun(1) the legal dissolution of a marriage
Verb(1) part; cease or break association with(2) get a divorce; formally terminate a marriage
(1) He was also under personal pressure as his wife wanted to divorce him.(2) Then engage a lawyer and decide whether or not you want separate maintenance or a divorce .(3) Now unless you get a divorce from the previous husband you should not enter into a new contract.(4) her divorce from her first husband(5) Secondly, with respect to married people, if the marriage was dissolved by divorce after the will was witnessed, the will is void.(6) One of the consistent paradoxes of European integration has been an increasing divorce between politics and policy in the EC.(7) He was to open talking about his parents' messy divorce and the custody battles.(8) He married German record engineer Renata Blaukl in 1984, but after that ended in divorce it was revealed that the star was in fact gay.(9) Unilateral divorce dissolves not only marriage but private life.(10) This does not necessarily imply a divorce between poetry and the conditions of life.(11) we knew how to divorce an issue from an individual(12) The husband sought a decree of divorce and access to his youngest son.(13) The Lebanese husband was very angry and said to his wife ├ö├ç├┐I divorce you├ö├ç├û three times in public.(14) Good women divorce the body and the head in an attempt to control them and thus must always suffer.(15) For years, Pope John Paul II has rejected this kind of absurd divorce between political morality and individual moral growth.(16) The divorce between the people and those who rule them can be blamed on the rise of such a managerial society in America and in the West.
(1) divorce rate :: diborsiyo rate
(2) get a divorce :: makakuha ng isang diborsiyo
(3) irrevocable divorce :: nababawi diborsiyo
1. dissolution ::
2. separation ::
4. dissolve one's marriage ::
5. separate ::
7. disassociate ::
divorce, divorced, divorcees, divorcement, divorcements, divorces, divorcing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
This is fun.
I haven't dated much since my DIVORCE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 8
50% of marriages end in DIVORCE,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
a single parent in the middle of DIVORCE,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
And then 24 hours later, we get a DIVORCE.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
How come you didn't tell me that you
and Father were getting a DIVORCE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
English to Filipino Dictionary: divorce
Meaning and definitions of divorce, translation in Filipino language for divorce with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of divorce in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "divorce"
What divorce means in Filipino, divorce meaning in Filipino, divorce definition, examples and pronunciation of divorce in Filipino language.