brilyante, dyamante, diamanteng brilyante
Noun(1) a transparent piece of diamond that has been cut and polished and is valued as a precious gem(2) very hard native crystalline carbon valued as a gem(3) a parallelogram with four equal sides; an oblique-angled equilateral parallelogram(4) a playing card in the minor suit that has one or more red rhombuses on it(5) the area of a baseball field that is enclosed by 3 bases and home plate(6) the baseball playing field
(1) DeJesus can do just about everything on the baseball diamond , and even showed a power spike in the Arizona Fall League.(2) Like Thome, Butler is going to make the slide across the diamond to first base.(3) One of these was a diamond crusted circular saw for cutting rocks.(4) They are normally used as industrial abrasives, in diamond drilling equipment, or in glass cutting knives.(5) Do it diagonally in both directions, to make diamond shapes.(6) Can't cut it with any of our tools, even the diamond laser, without completely shattering it beyond use.(7) The three-plus seconds it takes for a straight steal of home to unfold is by far the most adrenaline-filled spectacle on a baseball diamond .(8) Regardless of the suit a joker played ├ö├ç├┐high├ö├ç├û will defeat any diamond .(9) Blast II is a cluster of elongated diamond shapes in two colors of painted softwood that fan out irregularly from a point on the wall.(10) Along with his pluses on the baseball diamond , Matsui is sure to be a positive from a business perspective.(11) We, like everyone else, have come to expect the extraordinary from Garciaparra on a baseball diamond .(12) Walking over from his position at third base, Foy crossed the field toward the first base side of the diamond and delivered his own message to Tillotson.(13) She looked overhead and noticed on top of the clock tower, a giant crystal, not as round or red as the one the ship, but a triangular blue diamond shape.(14) Long-term prospects are overshadowed by the prospects of a leveling off in diamond mining production.(15) Score the inner side in a diamond pattern with the tip of a small, sharp knife and then cut into 5cm / 2inch squares.(16) she led a losing diamond
(1) diamond ring :: diyamanteng singsing
(2) rough diamond :: rough diamond
(3) black diamond :: Itim na diyamante
(4) baseball diamond :: baseball diamond
(5) diamond cut diamond :: diamond cut diamond
(6) diamond wheel :: diamond wheel
(7) diamond in the rough :: brilyante sa magaspang
1. adamant ::
2. infield ::
kapirasong lupa sa may bahay
3. rhomb ::
4. baseball field ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
you may turn
into a DIAMOND.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
Yeah, I love Neil Diamond.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
♪ Shorty moving in my hand
Million dollar DIAMOND ring ♪
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
with this punk-ass DIAMOND saw.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
...that repurposes DIAMOND drill bits.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
English to Filipino Dictionary: diamond
Meaning and definitions of diamond, translation in Filipino language for diamond with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of diamond in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "diamond"
What diamond means in Filipino, diamond meaning in Filipino, diamond definition, examples and pronunciation of diamond in Filipino language.