destinasyon, patutunguhan, pupuntahan, paroroonan, hantungan, pagdadalhan, paghahatdan, hampulan, hantong, hangga, hanggahan
Noun(1) the place designated as the end (as of a race or journey(2) the ultimate goal for which something is done(3) written directions for finding some location; written on letters or packages that are to be delivered to that location
(1) a destination restaurant(2) Delft is an ideal destination for a relaxing weekend(3) a popular holiday destination for tourists(4) we finally reached our destination(5) The best part of Los Angeles is that it is the destination place for the entire world.(6) a popular destination for golfers(7) he arrived at his destination(8) Casinos are the first step in the developer's plan to create a destination resort in this former mining community.(9) This, he says, must be a destination hotel for the discerning business and leisure visitor.(10) Oh, and by the way, who said Mars was a five-star destination resort anyway?(11) it's no longer a destination store for shoppers(12) It is a destination resort - trees, hills, fields, great view, yachts.(13) This East End patch may not be a destination spot for the media trend pundits, but there is a vibe about the place.(14) An air-conditioned luxury bus was all ready to set off to an unknown destination .(15) In recent years, prisons have become popular tourist destinations in parts of Asia.(16) Those who have a target time to reach their destinations would do well to start off in advance.
(1) port of destination :: port ng destination
(2) holiday destination :: holiday destination
(3) country of destination :: bansa ng destination
(4) destination address :: patutunguhang address
(5) ultimate destination :: tunay na patutunguhan
(6) destination file :: destination file
(7) airport of destination :: airport ng destination
(8) immediate destination :: kagyat na patutunguhan
(9) place of destination :: Pupuntahan
1. journey's end ::
end na paglalakbay
2. terminus ::
3. address ::
4. finish ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...to the appropriate DESTINATION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
Your extermination DESTINATION
is Aisle 6.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
Destination is 137 feet
southeast of current location,
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
If she's escaped the capital,
Winterfell seems the logical DESTINATION.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
but they're all bound
for the same DESTINATION.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
English to Filipino Dictionary: destination
Meaning and definitions of destination, translation in Filipino language for destination with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of destination in Filipino and in English
Tags for the entry "destination"
What destination means in Filipino, destination meaning
in Filipino, destination definition, examples and pronunciation
of destination in Filipino language.