kamatayan, pagkamatay, huling-buhay, huling-orasng kamatayan, pangkamatayan
Noun(1) the event of dying or departure from life(2) the permanent end of all life functions in an organism or part of an organism(3) the absence of life or state of being dead(4) the time when something ends(5) the time at which life ends; continuing until dead(6) the personification of death(7) a final state(8) the act of killing
(1) he was laid out in death(2) If you have too much cell death at the wrong time, then that results in disturbed brain development.(3) he had been depressed since the death of his father(4) Being a Classics teacher is not the social death it was twenty-five years ago.(5) This occurred through different pathways and caused different modes of cell death .(6) a death sentence(7) his death is a great loss(8) even in death, she was beautiful(9) Especially in October and November, we often think of death and the dead.(10) at the moment of death(11) Programmed cell death occurs in most, if not all life forms.(12) In every slave society slaves challenged the idea of slavery by struggling to redeem themselves from social death .(13) to be driven to a dance by one's father would be social death(14) After discharges, seizure activity could act as a stimulus producing cell death in the hippocampus.(15) the death of her hopes(16) they released a statement on his death
(1) death penalty :: parusang kamatayan
(2) death row :: death row
(3) sudden death :: biglaang kamatayan
(4) death sentence :: kamatayan pangungusap
(5) till death :: hanggang kamatayan
(6) to death :: sa kamatayan
(7) bored to death :: nainis sa kamatayan
(8) kiss of death :: halik ng Kamatayan
(9) until death :: hanggang kamatayan
1. demise ::
2. end ::
4. last ::
5. expiry ::
1. birth ::
2. nativity ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Worse than DEATH
because you're too proud to make peace.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
He wasn't involved in Joffrey's DEATH.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
Death is always true.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
It was more than facing DEATH.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
Where he comes from,
that's punishable by DEATH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
English to Filipino Dictionary: death
Meaning and definitions of death, translation in Filipino language for death with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of death in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "death"
What death means in Filipino, death meaning in Filipino, death definition, examples and pronunciation of death in Filipino language.