anak na babae
- anak na babaeng anak na babaeanak na babae
Noun(1) a female human offspring
(1) Henry felt that the crown needed a male heir but his first wife, Catherine of Aragon, produced only a daughter , Mary.(2) I am proud to be an Army retiree, and I have been able to influence and enjoy my daughter 's childhood.(3) Another problem, discussed here, is that the first daughter product of Ra is radon gas.(4) a daughter of SeÔö£├¡n's(5) the daughter of the house(6) a daughter of God(7) he had a daughter by his first wife(8) The atoms then undergo nuclear fission, producing daughter nuclei and more neutrons.(9) In the language of the scriptures, becoming a son or daughter of Christ is to re-establish that familial relationship which was destroyed by sin.(10) Italian, the eldest daughter of ancient Latin(11) Gilda Pirella has always been her daughter 's biggest influence and greatest inspiration.(12) Active devices detect and record radon or its daughter products continuously.(13) He acknowledged his eight-year-old daughter Adesola as the influence for him returning to his musical roots.(14) I'm no longer the daughter of a gangster; I'm a daughter of Christ.(15) she's the eldest daughter(16) Mary feels quite powerless to protect her own daughter and to influence where she is going and what she is doing online.
(1) daughter-in-law :: manugang na babae
(2) your daughter :: ang iyong anak na babae
(3) son and daughter :: anak na lalaki at anak na babae
(4) father and daughter :: ama at Anak
(5) little daughter :: maliit na anak na babae
(6) eldest daughter :: panganay na anak na babae
(7) daughter of :: anak na babae ng
(8) only daughter :: tanging anak na babae
(9) beloved daughter :: minamahal na anak na babae
(10) good daughter :: magandang anak na babae
1. female child ::
2. girl ::
daughter, daughterly, daughters
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
the Mad King's DAUGHTER has ferried
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
And I ask you
not to judge a DAUGHTER
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
Having a DAUGHTER. Any advice?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
I'm Myranda, the kennel master's DAUGHTER.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
Come here beside me, DAUGHTER.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 7
English to Filipino Dictionary: daughter
Meaning and definitions of daughter, translation in Filipino language for daughter with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of daughter in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "daughter"
What daughter means in Filipino, daughter meaning in Filipino, daughter definition, examples and pronunciation of daughter in Filipino language.