- countymga county
Noun(1) (United Kingdom(2) (United States
(1) England is also a culture of many smaller regionalisms, still centered on the old governmental unit of the county and the local villages and towns.(2) The sites can be used to highlight important issues being tackled in the community as well as basic information such as county division and political party.(3) But he claimed highways chiefs from the county 's local councils had been insistent that the 11 additional sites were needed now.(4) He said a state law required the county to give the major political parties their copies for free.(5) On the basis of his study of the political conflict in that county , the author argues that the civil war was in its beginning a revolt against high taxes.(6) a county grande dame(7) The supervisors may be able to exert political pressure, but have little other power over the county 's transportation plans.(8) But the county 's fire chief said he thought the dispute was damaging and could be protracted.(9) The political absorption of the county by London gathered pace in the 19th cent.(10) The county has a political structure that has pushed for integrated housing and public facilities.(11) That means in areas which still have county councils, either the county or the local district would have to go.(12) The results in the local county assembly election district were more mixed.(13) The majority live and work in every corner of the county - delivering local, not remote services.(14) Most of the close contacts and people under observation were locals from the county .(15) His spending blazed a new path through the county 's usual political circuit.(16) When he asked the county administration for a copy, he was told the permit couldn't be found.
(1) the county :: ang bansa
(2) county council :: konseho ng county
(3) county seat :: county upuan
(4) county town :: town county
(5) county court :: county court
(6) county head :: county ulo
1. region ::
2. province ::
3. administrative unit ::
4. territory ::
5. district ::
6. area ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...in the heart
of northern Bernalillo County.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
...in Orange County to pick up her TV?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
If we cross the COUNTY line,
it's technically kidnapping.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 20
handed me the mic
at the Orange County Fair?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 5
to the Los Angeles County Superior Court?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
English to Filipino Dictionary: county
Meaning and definitions of county, translation in Filipino language for county with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of county in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "county"
What county means in Filipino, county meaning in Filipino, county definition, examples and pronunciation of county in Filipino language.