bansa, lupain, bayan, kabukiran, lalawigan, probinsiya, lupa, lupalopprobinsiyal
Noun(1) a politically organized body of people under a single government(2) the territory occupied by a nation(3) the people who live in a nation or country(4) an area outside of cities and towns(5) a particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography
(1) She had gone to bathe before she prepared for a long and wearying journey across wild country .(2) a tract of wild country(3) Education is so important, important for the country as a whole, not just the individual.(4) In theory the whole of the country could be represented at a meeting of the Estates.(5) member country(6) The rest of the country has had its collective voice ignored for too long - we must be heard!(7) mountain country(8) a country lane(9) this is sean-nÔö£Ôöés country(10) The morale of the army only reflected that of the country as a whole.(11) Many argue this would keep the country moving while suitable public transport alternatives are worked out.(12) I cannot avoid the conclusion that the country 's whole political class has, thus far, failed it.(13) country of residence(14) The technology has been so successful that they say it is likely to be copied in other urban areas across the country .(15) How does England's stunning rugby World Cup victory affect the country as a whole?(16) The rest of the country might perceive areas like the Lake District to be prosperous.
(1) country of origin :: bansang pinagmulan
(2) country code :: country code
(3) country music :: country music
(4) in the country :: sa bansa
(5) country house :: bahay-bakasyunan
(6) foreign country :: ibang bansa
(7) cross-country :: cross-country
(8) country of birth :: bansa kung saan ipinanganak
(9) home country :: bansang pinagmulan
1. rural ::
2. nation ::
3. homeland ::
4. the people ::
5. terrain ::
6. countryside ::
8. land ::
9. area ::
10. rural area ::
rural na lugar
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
for his service
to our COUNTRY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
You put them
in a really nice crib
in the COUNTRY,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
...filled our apartment with her off-key
COUNTRY music caterwauling...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
Interpol arrests us in a foreign COUNTRY?
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
The police have arrested one of us
in a foreign COUNTRY.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
English to Filipino Dictionary: country
Meaning and definitions of country, translation in Filipino language for country with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of country in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "country"
What country means in Filipino, country meaning in Filipino, country definition, examples and pronunciation of country in Filipino language.