pagmamalasakit, malasakit, pagkabahala, tungkulin, pagkabalisa, pananagutan, intindi, kompanya, hindi pagkapalagay, samahan, alagata, aligata, pag-aalaala, pag-aalala, bahay-kalakalmabahala, sa kinauukulan, mabalisa, matungod, maukol, matungkol, magkaroon ng kinalaman sa, mamighati, mag-alaala, mag-alala
- pag-aalalanag-aalalatungkol saalalahanin
Noun(1) something that interests you because it is important or affects you(2) an anxious feeling(3) a feeling of sympathy for someone or something(4) something or someone that causes anxiety; a source of unhappiness(5) a commercial or industrial enterprise and the people who constitute it
Verb(1) be relevant to(2) be on the mind of
(1) The owner now wishes to sell the concern due to other business interests.(2) a small, debt-ridden concern(3) The time taken to prepare such schemes was naturally a matter of concern to people affected.(4) it is not necessary for us to concern ourselves with this point(5) such unsatisfactory work gives cause for concern(6) Of particular concern are possible perturbations induced by the probes.(7) Naturally, the time taken by an operating authority to prepare flood defence schemes is a matter of concern to those in affected areas.(8) My teammate was faster than I was at the start, but this did not concern me, and it didn't worry the team either.(9) that's no concern of mine(10) Obviously, that is extremely worrying in a number of ways, and it should concern us all.(11) Cutler's chief concern related to the separation of powers principle.(12) there was concern about health cuts(13) there was a lack of concern for people(14) It comes to him as a surprise that these signs should be a matter of concern to any one of the crafts of men.(15) Not that it matters if our concern with knowledge is scientific or artistic.(16) you must not concern yourself about me
(1) to whom it may concern :: kung kanino maaari itong Patungkol
(2) concern about :: pag-aalala tungkol sa
(3) concern with :: pag-aalala na may
(4) going concern :: pagpunta alalahanin
(5) main concern :: pangunahing pag-aalala
(6) primary concern :: pangunahing pag-aalala
(7) show concern :: ipakita aalala
(8) concern over :: pag-aalala sa
(9) concern for :: pagmamalasakit sa
(10) matter of concern :: bagay ng alalahanin
1. anxiety ::
2. solicitude ::
3. responsibility ::
4. interest ::
5. affair ::
6. company ::
7. fear ::
8. business organization ::
organisasyon ng negosyo
9. vexation ::
10. be about ::
11. affect ::
12. involve oneself in ::
kasangkot sarili sa
13. worry ::
14. occupy ::
15. touch ::
1. calm ::
2. compose ::
3. quiet ::
4. settle ::
5. soothe ::
concern, concerned, concerning, concerns
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
So the lion does CONCERN himself
with the opinions of...
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
That's not your CONCERN.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
Well, her actions could be
out of CONCERN for your feelings.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
so, yeah, I'd say
it does CONCERN me.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
by a big international CONCERN:
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
English to Filipino Dictionary: concern
Meaning and definitions of concern, translation in Filipino language for concern with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of concern in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "concern"
What concern means in Filipino, concern meaning in Filipino, concern definition, examples and pronunciation of concern in Filipino language.