orasan, relos, relomagklok
- orasanclockedclockingclockspaikot sa kanan
Noun(1) a timepiece that shows the time of day
Verb(1) measure the time or duration of an event or action or the person who performs an action in a certain period of time
(1) On a sprint day, each athlete races against the clock to gain a qualifying time on the course.(2) her life is ruled by the clock(3) beware of motorists who clock their car before selling it(4) Looking to the antique grandfather clock in the hallway, I raised a brow.(5) They will do the Plymouth to Dakar Challenge driving in their Ôö¼├║70 Volvo car, which the pair purchased in Sweden with 230,000 miles on the clock .(6) Be wary, as a 120,000-mile example would be showing just 20,000 on the clock .(7) You remembered the extra 50 miles that every away loss puts on the clock going home.(8) The Department of Finance faces a race against the clock : September 20 is the date on which the rules take effect.(9) a car with over 82,000 miles on the clock(10) I have a great 1995 Mercedes with just 115,000 on the clock .(11) Basso looked very good in the Giro and has improved against the clock since last year.(12) He is watching the clock strike the last minute of his tenure at the company.(13) Remarkably it had only one owner and came with 70,000 miles on the clock .(14) this stage is played against the clock(15) One of these days someone was going to call his bluff and leap over that desk to clock him one.(16) He watched the ticking on his bedside clock until the minute hand felt more like the hour hand.
(1) alarm clock :: relos na may alarma
(2) one o'clock :: ala-una
(3) six o'clock :: alas-sais
(4) seven o'clock :: alas siyete
(5) two o'clock :: alas-dos
(6) three o'clock :: alas-tres
(7) nine o'clock :: alas-nuwebe
(8) eight o'clock :: alas-otso
(9) ten o'clock :: alas diyes
1. timepiece ::
2. timekeeper ::
3. timer ::
4. chronometer ::
5. chronograph ::
6. time ::
7. measure ::
clock, clocked, clocking, clocks, clockwise
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's like the world's
fattest cuckoo CLOCK.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
Seven-hundred and four...?
No. Wait. it's on "CLOCK."
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
couldn't power a potato CLOCK.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
I power a CLOCK with a potato.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 22
has got my biological CLOCK
ticking like crazy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
English to Filipino Dictionary: clock
Meaning and definitions of clock, translation in Filipino language for clock with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of clock in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "clock"
What clock means in Filipino, clock meaning in Filipino, clock definition, examples and pronunciation of clock in Filipino language.