Noun(1) a device (generally used by carpenters
Verb(1) fasten or fix with a clamp(2) impose or inflict forcefully
(1) Note that at the most negative voltage the clamp becomes unstable, indicating that here the capacity is overcompensated.(2) Maggie had to clamp a hand over her mouth to stop herself from laughing(3) The dolphins could also attach a clamp onto an intruding diver, which would act as a restraint device.(4) When the driving voltage of sense amplifier exceeds the reference voltage, the clamp drops the driving voltage of sense amplifier.(5) The extensions are actually part of each side of the saw clamp , riveted together at the outer end.(6) I clamp a steel straight edge in a vise and just draw the surface over the steel edge a few times.(7) With the bike upside down, clamp the top of the seatpost into a large bench vise that is bolted to a very secure workbench.(8) We set up each experiment to take a series of 27 images with the clamp voltage switched back and forth between 0 mV and a test voltage after every three image frames.(9) Probably a ring-shaped structure holds the DNA like a sliding clamp .(10) The lip gloss was so sticky you had to keep your mouth open all day, or else your lips would clamp together.(11) They feature strong serrated jaws which clamp together when the trap is sprung.(12) Plan your cuts so that the direction of the wood grain parallels the long edges and clamp a straightedge to the plywood to guide your cuts.(13) To cut acrylic by snapping, first lay out your cut line on the protective sheet, then hold or clamp a straightedge against the line.(14) The barrel is held in place by a simple clamp and setscrew arrangement.(15) I screamed even louder, and then I felt a hand clamp over my mouth.(16) I clamp together the second corner with the vices.
(1) hose clamp :: diligan salansan
(2) pipe clamp :: pipe salansan
(3) cable clamp :: cable salansan
(4) screw clamp :: tornilyo salansan
(5) wheel clamp :: wheel clamp
(6) clamp down on :: salansan pababa sa
1. brace ::
2. vice ::
3. press ::
4. clasp ::
mahigpit na pagkakahawak
6. jumar ::
7. fasten ::
magpako ng tingin
8. secure ::
9. fix ::
10. attach ::
11. screw ::
12. bolt ::
clamp, clamped, clamping, clamps
English to Filipino Dictionary: clamp
Meaning and definitions of clamp, translation in Filipino language for clamp with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of clamp in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "clamp"
What clamp means in Filipino, clamp meaning in Filipino, clamp definition, examples and pronunciation of clamp in Filipino language.