pagpili, mapagpipilian, kagustuhan, pili, pagkapili, pamimili, paghirang, ibigpili, mainam, napakagaling, napakahusay, mabuting klase
Noun(1) the person or thing chosen or selected(2) the act of choosing or selecting(3) one of a number of things from which only one can be chosen
Adjective(1) of superior grade(2) appealing to refined taste
(1) Walkers set off from Cudham village on a choice of routes ranging from three to eight miles.(2) With the closed question, the respondent is given a limited choice of possible answers.(3) The complaint is frequently made that voters have little real choice at election time because the parties are all alike.(4) the choice of hotel was too small(5) Keane reacted angrily to a tackle from David Beckham and after pushing the England captain his manager had a few choice words.(6) Consumers should be afforded a choice insofar as possible through increased competition.(7) it's not an ideal choice(8) All this background conveniently provides the key players with motives for murder, but it also leaves a choice of possible victims.(9) choice language(10) There was a huge harvest to be reaped, and every good reason for him to have a choice slice of it.(11) The flight prize was an easy choice for the leading lawman with a long-standing interest in aviation.(12) I take it that you don't see this as an easy choice between these two men.(13) What rubbish, we live in a country where we have freedom of speech and choice .(14) Where there was royal or wealthy patronage the choice could range from a grand audience chamber to an intimate drawing-room.(15) Grumbling, Lacey finally emerged from the undergrowth with a few choice words for Alaindar.(16) Garry was an ideal choice to present the prize on behalf of the slimming group because he lost two stones through their plan earlier this year.
(1) make a choice :: Pumili
(2) first choice :: unang pagpipilian
(3) freedom of choice :: kalayaan sa pagpili
(4) free choice :: malayang pagpili
(5) by choice :: sa pamamagitan ng pagpili
(6) wide choice :: malawak na pagpipilian
(7) choice of law :: pagpili ng mga batas
(8) choice of words :: pagpili ng mga salita
1. superior ::
higit na mataas
2. select ::
3. selection ::
4. option ::
5. range ::
6. preference ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
At the very least, I should be
offered the same CHOICE you were.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
What CHOICE do I have?
These are the rules.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
King Horik has
left me no CHOICE.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 9
And I assure that's not
the first CHOICE I had.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
English to Filipino Dictionary: choice
Meaning and definitions of choice, translation in Filipino language for choice with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of choice in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "choice"
What choice means in Filipino, choice meaning in Filipino, choice definition, examples and pronunciation of choice in Filipino language.