maliit na tilad, maliit na piraso, piraso, pitsa, tapyas, tatal, pinaglabrahan, pamantingin, pingas, pamakitapyasin, matapyas, mapingas, tumapyas, tapyasan, pumingas, pingasin
maliit na tilad
- maliit na tiladchips
Noun(1) a small fragment of something broken off from the whole(2) a triangular wooden float attached to the end of a log line(3) a piece of dried bovine dung(4) a thin crisp slice of potato fried in deep fat(5) a mark left after a small piece has been chopped or broken off of something(6) a small disk-shaped counter used to represent money when gambling(7) electronic equipment consisting of a small crystal of a silicon semiconductor fabricated to carry out a number of electronic functions in an integrated circuit(8) (golf(9) the act of chipping something
Verb(1) break off (a piece from a whole(2) cut a nick into(3) play a chip shot(4) form by chipping(5) break a small piece off from
(1) Many 90s-shooters try to chip the ball from a snarled lie just off the green.(2) The electron beam was magnetically aimed so as to encode the stream of data to be written, forming it into a sequence of dark and light spots on the chip .(3) She decided on two ice creams; one chocolate and one mint chip .(4) This speed is more than 100 times faster than that of the best security chip available at the beginning of last year, a phenomenal increase.(5) They all have pink frosting, but the insides are all different flavors, chocolate, cherry chip , black forest, whatever.(6) But Tickle levelled the scores with a chip and chase to the line before Farrell's kick.(7) Once it slips past the firm-ripe stage, enjoy its creamy goodness in everyone's favorite chip dip: guacamole.(8) If you do bail out right and short, you'll have an easy chip .(9) Looking up from her food, a chip still only halfway in her mouth, she blinked.(10) I hurried to my car before either of them spotted me, deciding on my way home that I had to have some mint chip ice cream.(11) I felt myself shiver and held onto myself in the dark as if I were a mere chip of wood or paper caught in a riptide.(12) A chip or nick on the top of the jar may not allow the jar to seal, and scratches may cause the jar to break during heat processing.(13) Try to chip the ball so it lands on the towel and rolls to the hole.(14) An implanted computer chip will read the patient's own heart activity, sensing when the natural muscle is tiring, then kick-in to help the heart.(15) I distracted her with some of my famous mint chip ice cream, and she left with no more questions.(16) Be on the lookout for smart choices, like a vitamin-rich broccoli spear, or pick up a pita chip and dip it in protein-packed hummus.
(1) potato chip :: patatas chip
(2) chocolate chip :: chocolate chip
(3) chip in :: chip in
(4) poker chip :: poker chip
(5) computer chip :: computer chip
(6) bargaining chip :: bargaining chip
(7) silicon chip :: silikon chip
(8) chip shop :: chip shop
(9) to chip :: na chip
1. fragment ::
2. nick ::
4. counter ::
5. microchip ::
6. cow dung ::
baka tae ng hayop
8. check ::
9. potato chip ::
10. bit ::
11. chip shot ::
12. poker chip ::
13. nick ::
15. whittle ::
16. knap ::
17. come off ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Turns out it was
a chocolate CHIP.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
Yeah, we've got, uh, chocolate
CHIP and oatmeal raisin.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
...on the on board communication CHIP.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
Can I have a CHIP?
I'm gonna steal your CHIP.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
(MIMICS CHIP EXPLODING)
"' alt="(MIMICS CHIP EXPLODING)
(MIMICS CHIP EXPLODING)
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20
English to Filipino Dictionary: chip
Meaning and definitions of chip, translation in Filipino language for chip with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of chip in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "chip"
What chip means in Filipino, chip meaning in Filipino, chip definition, examples and pronunciation of chip in Filipino language.