Noun(1) the science of matter; the branch of the natural sciences dealing with the composition of substances and their properties and reactions(2) the chemical composition and properties of a substance or object(3) the way two individuals relate to each other
(1) These two don't strike sparks, but there is a palpable chemistry .(2) They have a chemistry that's as funny as George Burns and Gracie Allen.(3) Sometimes, you know, the chemistry works and you just click into action with someone.(4) Then we could study their brain chemistry and try to figure it out.(5) I can confirm this is also true of chemistry , physics, medicine, engineering and mathematics textbooks.(6) As water moves and chemical reactions occur, the chemistry of the water changes and its properties are altered.(7) the patient's blood chemistry was monitored regularly(8) In high school, I was interested in math and science, particularly chemistry and biology.(9) Those of you in the field of medicine, chemistry or occult sciences will be successful.(10) They have the chemistry of lovers and the rawness of siblings.(11) We were both caught up in the moment, the excitement, the chemistry .(12) So I did a first year dentistry course which was physics, chemistry , maths and science.(13) I'm surprised the chemistry between them has developed so quickly.(14) Since the film is a character drama, it relies very heavily on the interaction and chemistry between the characters.(15) Anyway, he was charming, funny, smart and we had complete chemistry .(16) Many studies have observed significant changes in soil chemistry created by mound building animals in a wide range of habitats.
(1) organic chemistry :: organic kimika
(2) physical chemistry :: pisikal na kimika
(3) analytical chemistry :: analytical kimika
(4) inorganic chemistry :: tulagay kimika
(5) physics and chemistry :: physics at kimika
(6) applied chemistry :: inilapat kimika
(7) medicinal chemistry :: nakapagpapagaling kimika
(8) polymer chemistry :: polimer kimika
1. affinity ::
2. attraction ::
3. rapport ::
4. spark ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Look, if I don't pass CHEMISTRY,
I have to go to summer school.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
Now, this Gale Boetticher
is a bona fide CHEMISTRY genius.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
And in CHEMISTRY, no less.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 10
The sexual CHEMISTRY
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
I'd say these two
know their CHEMISTRY.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
English to Filipino Dictionary: chemistry
Meaning and definitions of chemistry, translation in Filipino language for chemistry with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of chemistry in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "chemistry"
What chemistry means in Filipino, chemistry meaning in Filipino, chemistry definition, examples and pronunciation of chemistry in Filipino language.