Noun(1) a sizeable hole (usually in the ground(2) space that is surrounded by something(3) soft decayed area in a tooth; progressive decay can lead to the death of a tooth(4) (anatomy
(1) root cavity(2) This cavity may then be filled with coal, calcite, siderite, or any other form of sediment.(3) the abdominal cavity(4) I can't say that the pop quiz was total murder, but I would rather get a cavity filled.(5) A larger nozzle will periodically fill the wall cavity as the structure begins to rise.(6) This mixture, initially the texture of wet sand, is placed into the tooth cavity .(7) An arrowhead was discovered in the body cavity of another female skeleton, suggesting she died in battle.(8) The effects of this fracture depend on its size and location within the orbital cavity .(9) nasal cavity(10) The size of the pump is restricted by available space in the abdominal cavity .(11) The walls are a feat of engineering, with short flights of stairs within the hollow cavity reaching higher galleries.(12) These animals are thought to survive only if ice is confined to their body cavity and other extracellular spaces.(13) Mold flow analysis was used to ensure that the cavity would fill without problem.(14) The infection can also spread into the abdominal cavity causing pain and inflammation around the liver.(15) Retention of water and fluid in the abdominal cavity gives rise to local distension.(16) Endoscopes - a camera device with a light attached - are usually used to look inside a body cavity or organ.
(1) nasal cavity :: galing sa ilong lukab
(2) oral cavity :: oral cavity
(3) thoracic cavity :: thoracic cavity
(4) abdominal cavity :: tiyan lukab
(5) uterine cavity :: may isang ina lukab
(6) peritoneal cavity :: peritoneyal lukab
(7) chest cavity :: dibdib lukab
(8) body cavity :: butas sa katawan
(9) mouth cavity :: bibig lukab
(10) pelvic cavity :: pelvic cavity
1. space ::
2. enclosed space ::
bakod na espasyo
3. pit ::
4. dental caries ::
5. cavum ::
1. bulge ::
2. camber ::
3. jut ::
4. projection ::
5. protrusion ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I've also never had a CAVITY
and I don't have asthma...
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 15
Inside your anal CAVITY.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
Here comes the CAVITY search.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
...and there it is, clear as day,
right in the guy's chest CAVITY:
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
It doesn't matter the CAVITY,
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
English to Filipino Dictionary: cavity
Meaning and definitions of cavity, translation in Filipino language for cavity with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cavity in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "cavity"
What cavity means in Filipino, cavity meaning in Filipino, cavity definition, examples and pronunciation of cavity in Filipino language.