bussumakay sa bus
- busInihahatid ng busbusBusingmaghalikan
Noun(1) a vehicle carrying many passengers; used for public transport(2) the topology of a network whose components are connected by a busbar(3) an electrical conductor that makes a common connection between several circuits(4) a car that is old and unreliable
Verb(1) send or move around by bus(2) ride in a bus(3) remove used dishes from the table in restaurants
(1) The bus passengers were left abandoned on the side of the road.(2) a bus service(3) The chip's system bus will only switch on those elements needed to process data.(4) Each set of terminals has the same set of signal assignments of a parallel bus implemented by metal lines in the board.(5) We should not have to bus our children to schools in other areas and as long as we are still talking about how to finance our schools we are failing.(6) To date, chip designers have focused on connecting processors to cache memory to counter the latency of the system bus .(7) She assured them that their food would be arriving soon and moved off to bus another table.(8) In each bus directory is a file for every different USB device connected to the bus .(9) The bus service on these routes is temporary until the taxi operations get back to normality.(10) The PCI bus has emerged as a bottleneck between the processor and the network.(11) The answer for Swindon is to reduce the cost of bus fares to make public transport more attractive.(12) It also gives each processor access to the full bandwidth of the system bus .(13) That gives us the total number of loads: three for the system bus , two for the processor, one for the chipset.(14) The memory frequency can be set to different rates depending on the system bus frequency.(15) This information is acquired by the chip and can be reported to the processor through a serial bus .(16) Schools could be federally funded to bus children to exercise at clubs.
(1) bus stop :: sakayan ng bus
(2) bus station :: istasyon ng bus
(3) bus driver :: tsuper ng bus
(4) by bus :: sa pamamagitan ng bus
(5) school bus :: bus ng eskwelahan
(6) take the bus :: gawin ang mga bus
(7) take a bus :: magbus
(8) shuttle bus :: arabal na bus
(9) on the bus :: sa bus
(10) miss the bus :: Naiwan ng bus
3. charabanc ::
4. jalopy ::
5. bus topology ::
bus, bused, buses, busing, buss
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- But how am I going to get to work?
- Take the BUS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
Sorry I'm late, but my hammer got stuck
in the door on the BUS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
He says he's afraid he'll pass out on the
BUS and someone will harvest his organs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
You want to take
the BUS to work?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
the first BUS and hightailed it
down here to shake your hand.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 7
English to Filipino Dictionary: bus
Meaning and definitions of bus, translation in Filipino language for bus with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bus in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bus"
What bus means in Filipino, bus meaning in Filipino, bus definition, examples and pronunciation of bus in Filipino language.