Noun(1) the first meal of the day (usually in the morning
Verb(1) eat an early morning meal(2) provide breakfast for
(1) she ate a breakfast of bacon and eggs(2) To mark the departure we had a breakfast yesterday morning at Nikau just within my team.(3) what did you have for breakfast?(4) Many of us grew up with National Radio blaring while we had our breakfast in the mornings.(5) After a traditional breakfast on Tuesday morning, we will set off again for Baikonur.(6) I don't eat breakfast(7) breakfast menu(8) The two sows and piglets are are a bit annoyed this morning - their breakfast is late.(9) The shop was already open, though it was early in the morning and HÔö£├éÔö£ãÆ was still eating his breakfast .(10) She is very fond of fruit, particularly bananas and eats a good breakfast and dinner every day.(11) Fourteen people were asked to eat a different breakfast on each of four mornings.(12) I went on to eat a light breakfast and to get my morning writing session done, then felt decidedly dozy.(13) I often have toast for my breakfast(14) a breakfast of bacon and eggs(15) All it was, it seems, was a bad pint of beer and not his breakfast on a Sunday morning.(16) With breakfast and the pale morning sun finally starting to warm our frozen bodies, we hit the dusty track once more.
(1) have breakfast :: mag almusal
(2) eat breakfast :: kumain ng almusal
(3) bed and breakfast :: Higaan at almusal
(4) make breakfast :: gumawa ng almusal
(5) have a breakfast :: magkaroon ng isang almusal
(6) breakfast time :: oras ng almusal
(7) breakfast cereal :: breakfast cereal
(8) eating breakfast :: kumakain ng almusal
(9) breakfast bar :: breakfast bar
(10) buffet breakfast :: Hinahain ang buffet breakfast
1. breakfast ::
2. morning meal ::
3. morning tiffin ::
5. passage ::
breakfast, breakfasted, breakfasting, breakfasts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh. Because it looks a lot like BREAKFAST.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
Well, I love birthdays. Waking up
to Mom's special French-toast BREAKFAST...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
The court had a dicey-looking
BREAKFAST burrito and just took an Imodium.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
Everyone at the university knows
I eat BREAKFAST at 8...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
English to Filipino Dictionary: breakfast
Meaning and definitions of breakfast, translation in Filipino language for breakfast with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of breakfast in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "breakfast"
What breakfast means in Filipino, breakfast meaning in Filipino, breakfast definition, examples and pronunciation of breakfast in Filipino language.