Noun(1) that part of the central nervous system that includes all the higher nervous centers; enclosed within the skull; continuous with the spinal cord(2) mental ability(3) that which is responsible for one's thoughts, feelings, and conscious brain functions; the seat of the faculty of reason(4) someone who has exceptional intellectual ability and originality(5) the brain of certain animals used as meat
Verb(1) hit on the head(2) kill by smashing someone's skull
(1) For once, Harry Flashman is happy to let the electronic brain do its thing (but without the flash).(2) I don't want to tax my brain too much.(3) a brain tumour(4) Scientists have identified a gene variation that sparks heightened activity in our brain 's fear centre.(5) Moreover, while dressing game, hunters expose themselves to the most infectious tissues, the brain and spinal cord.(6) he was known more as a snappy dresser than a brain(7) More possibilities lie ahead for heart patches and repair of the dura mater tissue that protects the brain and spinal cord.(8) I swear, if she didn't give it up soon I was going to brain her with the nearest object to hand.(9) The tumor was located in the pineal gland and was well demarcated from the surrounding brain tissue, especially from the cerebellum.(10) Gale was the brains of the group - the only one with at least half a brain and the mind to use it.(11) Nervous tissues such as the brain , spinal cord and ganglia seemed to be the main sites of viral replication.(12) Everyone knows who my brother is because he's a real brain .(13) I simply couldn't grasp this idea with my mind, especially with my brain rattled up enough as it was.(14) After all, it's not likely to be particularly taxing on the brain and I quite like the idea of getting paid when I'm not at my most alert.(15) John / Halcyon stuck a mental tag in the folds of my brain : optimism tax.(16) If a light shines on it, the brain sends out an electronic pulse.
(1) brain drain :: utak patuyuin
(2) brain damage :: pinsala sa utak
(3) the brain :: ang utak
(4) brain tumor :: tumor sa utak
(5) brain cell :: selula ng utak
(6) brain cancer :: kanser sa utak
(7) brain storm :: utak bagyo
(8) brain injury :: pinsala sa utak
1. cerebrum ::
2. intelligence ::
3. clever person ::
matalino na tao
5. encephalon ::
6. mind ::
7. mentality ::
1. blockhead ::
2. dodo ::
3. dolt ::
4. dope ::
gamot na pampatulog
5. dumbbell ::
6. dummy ::
7. dunce ::
8. goon ::
9. idiot ::
10. imbecile ::
11. moron ::
12. nitwit ::
brain, brained, braining, brainless, brains, brainy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I briefly considered
that I had a BRAIN parasite.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 8
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 6
from the first BRAIN I ever dissected.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
My BRAIN is better
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
into functioning BRAIN cells.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 8
English to Filipino Dictionary: brain
Meaning and definitions of brain, translation in Filipino language for brain with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of brain in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "brain"
What brain means in Filipino, brain meaning in Filipino, brain definition, examples and pronunciation of brain in Filipino language.