kuluan, kaldero, pakuluan
Noun(1) sealed vessel where water is converted to steam(2) a metal pot for stewing or boiling; usually has a lid
(1) The main stumbling block is the cost of installing the gigantic network of pipes needed to carry hot water from the central boiler to hundreds of homes.(2) It had five indistinguishable letters where the ship's name should be, and the two-cylinder compound steam engine and single boiler correspond to the machinery fitted to the Clyde.(3) A single burner, inside the boiler , supplies heat for one or more space heating zones and a domestic water heating zone.(4) You can buy it in a kit, but you will need a plumber to help you connect the system to the boiler .(5) Paul stationed himself in the bedroom window, and I was in the garden and the boiler had reached working pressure so I flipped the piston to start it.(6) This meant that the boiler generated more power, so the Rocket was able to go faster than its rival, and thus secure its place in history.(7) This sudden demand for water must have somewhat overloaded the boiler as the hot water ran out almost immediately.(8) Once fired up, a boiler and radiator central heating system can heat an average room a great deal faster than an equivalent underfloor heating system.(9) Steam turbines use steam raised in a boiler as the gas that turns the blades.(10) This reflects the best a locomotive can do based on the quality and quantity of steam delivered from the boiler .(11) But the principle of generating steam in a boiler under pressure and using it to push pistons back and forth in two or more double-acting cylinders, is just the same.(12) As part of last year's work the boiler and central heating system was upgraded with the bedrooms and function suites undergoing redecoration.(13) The steam was generated in a separate boiler and brought into the sphere along a hollow spindle.(14) The boiler , washing machine and dryer are hidden beneath the stairs.(15) At work I use the same two fingers to activate the hot water on the boiler .(16) I rather thought sacrificing virgins to their gods had gone out with the clothes boiler , but sometimes I wasn't too sure.
(1) boiler room :: boiler room
(2) steam boiler :: steam boiler
(3) double boiler :: double boiler
(4) water boiler :: water boiler
(5) boiler house :: boiler house
(6) boiler suit :: boiler suit
(7) electric boiler :: electric boiler
1. kettle ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
In the BOILER room in the basement.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
There's a coal BOILER in the basement.
Put her inside.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
English to Filipino Dictionary: boiler
Meaning and definitions of boiler, translation in Filipino language for boiler with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of boiler in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "boiler"
What boiler means in Filipino, boiler meaning in Filipino, boiler definition, examples and pronunciation of boiler in Filipino language.