katawan, lupon, laman, kabahayan, pinakakatawan
Noun(1) the entire physical structure of an organism (an animal, plant, or human being(2) a group of persons associated by some common tie or occupation and regarded as an entity(3) a natural object consisting of a dead animal or person(4) an individual 3-dimensional object that has mass and that is distinguishable from other objects(5) the body excluding the head and neck and limbs(6) a collection of particulars considered as a system(7) the property of holding together and retaining its shape(8) the central message of a communication(9) the main mass of a thing(10) a resonating chamber in a musical instrument (as the body of a violin(11) the external structure of a vehicle
Verb(1) invest with or as with a body; give body to
(1) You know, the case is more complicated than her body washing up a mile from his boat.(2) put your name, address, and daytime phone number in the e-mail's body(3) they found his body washed up on the beach(4) in the main body of the building(5) my hair lacks body(6) Hallmarks of quality are fullness of body , balance of acidity, and persistence of flavour.(7) He was finally bored with her youthful prettiness and desired her body no longer.(8) It proved an excellent choice; full of intense flavours with a rich, warm body .(9) The prolonged suffering of the Irish peasantry had broken the survivors in body and spirit.(10) he was working on the body of the car(11) statutory body(12) Her arms suddenly locked his limbs to her body , and she pointed a gun straight at his temple.(13) Most of us have been taught to think of our body as a physical structure, isolated from everything else.(14) Both are two of the most grueling tests of the human spirit and body on the planet.(15) a rich body of Canadian folklore(16) lower body
(1) body lotion :: body lotion
(2) body language :: galaw ng katawan
(3) body part :: Parte ng katawan
(4) whole body :: buong katawan
(5) body type :: uri ng katawan
(6) the body :: ang katawan
(7) body scrub :: body scrub
(8) main body :: pangunahing katawan
(9) dead body :: bangkay
(10) human body :: katawan ng tao
1. figure ::
2. torso ::
katawan ng tao
3. corpse ::
4. main part ::
5. expanse ::
6. quantity ::
7. association ::
8. fullness ::
9. soundbox ::
10. dead body ::
11. consistency ::
12. personify ::
bigyan ng katauhan
bodies, bods, body
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Have you ever seen a BODY
after the dogs have been at it?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
Big stuff here
was moving this guy's BODY
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
Come on, it's supposed to hurt.
Pain is weakness leaving your BODY.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
...but the human BODY
can only absorb so much.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
Just as I make the commitment
to preserving my BODY...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
English to Filipino Dictionary: body
Meaning and definitions of body, translation in Filipino language for body with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of body in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "body"
What body means in Filipino, body meaning in Filipino, body definition, examples and pronunciation of body in Filipino language.