bulag, putol, ayaw pumansinpersyanasilawin
Noun(1) people who have severe visual impairments, considered as a group(2) a hiding place sometimes used by hunters (especially duck hunters(3) a protective covering that keeps things out or hinders sight(4) something intended to misrepresent the true nature of an activity
Verb(1) render unable to see(2) make blind by putting the eyes out(3) make dim by comparison or conceal
Adjective(1) unable to see(2) unable or unwilling to perceive or understand(3) not based on reason or evidence
(1) However, don't let these minor things blind you to the fact that The Big Book of Busts is actually an extremely important addition to any serious chess library.(2) Science journal Nature chose 50 science articles from both Encyclopedia Britanica and gave peer reviewers a blind test to find mistakes.(3) Are his destructive escapades nothing more than random luck and blind chance?(4) This was all very friendly, fun and instructive, and we bought a small bottle of balsamic vinegar (the one we liked best in the blind test) to take home.(5) It was this military system that Braille adapted for the blind .(6) One day I'm sitting in a duck blind in backwoods Louisiana.(7) Glazed doors, provided that the panes are rectangular, can be reduced by removing one tier of panes; blind doors can be cut down at will.(8) Our government and politicians are blind and deaf on this issue.(9) In other research some experienced wine drinkers in a blind test were unable to tell a red from a white.(10) You watch the sun come up on a cold winter morning hunkered down in a hunting blind or pray to God you don't fall in the river at midnight when you're running your trotline.(11) Reports have suggested that only a small proportion of those who claimed to suffer from wheat intolerance showed any symptoms in blind tests.(12) Papa and Mama Aven use their quiet bookstore as a blind for smuggling diamonds.(13) Anna watched as the plane flew over and through all the clouds in the sky before pulling the blind back over the window.(14) When scientists criticize these ideas, they often start talking about blind tests and repeatability and so forth.(15) ├ö├ç├┐Ruse├ö├ç├û applies to that which is contrived as a blind for one's real intentions or for the truth.(16) With modern machinery and the will to do it, many of the blind bends on this road would be eradicated quickly.
(1) love is blind :: ang pag-ibig ay bulag
(2) blind date :: blind date
(3) blind man :: Bulag na tao
(4) color-blind :: color-blind
(5) colour-blind :: color-blind
(6) big blind :: malaking bulag
(7) the blind :: bulag
(8) blind alley :: putol na eskina
(9) blind love :: bulag na pag-ibig
(10) blind faith :: bulag na pananampalataya
1. sightless ::
2. imperceptive ::
3. unmindful of ::
4. uncritical ::
tinatanggap na walang pamumuna
5. impetuous ::
6. unreasoning ::
at walang katwirang
8. shade ::
9. deception ::
10. subterfuge ::
11. screen ::
12. make blind ::
13. deprive of judgment ::
mag-alis ng paghatol
14. overawe ::
masindak nang labis
15. dim ::
blind, blinded, blinder, blinders, blindest, blinding, blindly, blindness, blinds
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, my God. I'm going BLIND!
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 7
Please don't say it.
We were set up on a BLIND date.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 20
If you demand BLIND allegiance,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
Even if I was BLIND,
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 1
♪ Pray for anarchist law
Blind mischivalrous pigs ♪
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
English to Filipino Dictionary: blind
Meaning and definitions of blind, translation in Filipino language for blind with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of blind in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "blind"
What blind means in Filipino, blind meaning in Filipino, blind definition, examples and pronunciation of blind in Filipino language.