sa ibaba, sa ilalim, sa lupa, sa silong, nang malayosa ilalim, sa ibaba ng, mababa sa
- sa ibaba
Adverb(1) in or to a place that is lower(2) (in writing(3) on a floor below(4) further down
(1) He states that to perform properly, the gas check cannot extend below the neck of a cartridge case.(2) He said staffing levels were 20% below the level required to provide a basic service.(3) Unfortunately, the technical achievements of the film fall far below the standard set for the feature.(4) I can't even imagine the wind chill being 50 below , with a temp in the mid -30s.(5) There will be some years when shares may perform well and other times when they could fall below the long-term average.(6) This includes lowering the annual level of inflation to below 5 per cent.(7) Samples tested for dioxins and furans showed concentrations at or below those expected under normal circumstances.(8) below cost selling(9) he jumped from the window into the moat below(10) In the long run, the New Orleans area has a particular challenge, because much of the city lies below sea level.(11) below the equator(12) just below the pocket was a stain(13) in the cases set out below(14) If the value of your account falls below a minimum, it could cost you.(15) Eight o'clock came, and the watch went below , and, for the whole of the first hour, the ship was tearing on, with studding-sails out, alow and aloft, and the night as dark as a pocket.(16) As we were driving through Calcutta, my friend pointed to a little shrine to a god embedded in a wall just below waist level.
(1) be low :: mababa
(2) as below :: nasa ibaba
(3) below average :: Medyo mababa sa pangkaraniwan
(4) down below :: sa ibaba
(5) from below :: galing sa ibaba
(6) below normal :: mas mababa sa normal
(7) below zero :: ibaba zero
(8) here below :: dito sa ibaba
(9) below the line :: sa ibaba ng linya
(10) mentioned below :: nabanggit sa ibaba
(11) just below :: sa ibaba lamang
1. further down ::
mas ibaba pa
2. underneath ::
3. downstairs ::
pababa ng hagdanan
4. under ::
5. infra ::
6. beneath ::
7. beneath ::
8. less than ::
mas mababa sa
9. lower than ::
mas mababa sa
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You mother's BELOW deck.
Keep her safe.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
Are you going BELOW?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
And l promise to always go
the speed limit. Or BELOW.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 9
so I could watch the city BELOW
decline into chaos.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
English to Filipino Dictionary: below
Meaning and definitions of below, translation in Filipino language for below with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of below in Filipino and in English
Tags for the entry "below"
What below means in Filipino, below meaning
in Filipino, below definition, examples and pronunciation
of below in Filipino language.