maging, mag-angkop, mag-agpang
Verb(1) enter or assume a certain state or condition(2) undergo a change or development(3) come into existence(4) enhance the appearance of
(1) I was depressed by the thought of the kind of doctors our students might become .(2) it should become much easier to do it(3) she wanted to become a doctor(4) it didn't take long for the sound to become tiring(5) It was a time when the sorts of changes we had seen coming as a result of the collapse of communism were beginning to become really apparent.(6) minor celebrity status did not become Potter(7) people have become concerned about the food we eat(8) After several listens, however, a rare aesthetic begins to become clear.(9) what would become of her now?(10) How do you expect me to grow and develop and become cultured if you insult me all the time?(11) When exams are over, and summer begins, we become more active and trim down a bit.(12) Grace, who wants to become a doctor, has been told her results were the best in the school.(13) I have canoed, fished, sailed and more recently I have become qualified in powerboats.(14) protests have become more frequent(15) Perhaps it is appropriate that a Shell executive should become Scotland's tourist chief.(16) They tasted good but would have tasted even better if the sabayon had not begun to split and become cold by the time it reached the table.
(1) to become :: upang maging
(2) has become :: ay naging
(3) become a member :: maging kasapi
(4) become famous :: maging sikat
(5) become aware :: kamalayan
(6) become extinct :: naging extinct
(7) become rich :: maging mayaman
(8) become friends :: makipagkaibigan
(9) become acquainted :: maging pamilyar
(10) become ill :: magkasakit
1. grow ::
2. turn into ::
4. suit ::
5. befit ::
6. get ::
7. turn ::
become, becomes, becoming
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
you and I could BECOME brothers.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
To BECOME the first ruling
Queen of the Seven Kingdoms,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
And that is who a girl must BECOME.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
has BECOME water cooler gossip.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
a girl must BECOME no one.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
English to Filipino Dictionary: become
Meaning and definitions of become, translation in Filipino language for become with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of become in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "become"
What become means in Filipino, become meaning in Filipino, become definition, examples and pronunciation of become in Filipino language.