baya, bayobaya, look, kaholkumahol
Noun(1) an indentation of a shoreline larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf(2) the sound of a hound on the scent(3) small Mediterranean evergreen tree with small blackish berries and glossy aromatic leaves used for flavoring in cooking; also used by ancient Greeks to crown victors(4) a compartment on a ship between decks; often used as a hospital(5) a compartment in an aircraft used for some specific purpose(6) a small recess opening off a larger room(7) a horse of a moderate reddish-brown color
Verb(1) utter in deep prolonged tones(2) bark with prolonged noises, of dogs
Adjective(1) (used of animals especially a horse
(1) Elza hopped off the bay 's back and hitched the two horses to the nearest tree.(2) Some parts of Lovecraft's work as in the first few lines of, "He," are as prosaic as a fog horn, and as lyrical as a wolf's bay .(3) After popping the hood your eyes quickly glance over a very functional engine bay .(4) The bay is beautiful - long and curving - and has thousands of Palmyra palm trees.(5) After quickly saddling and bridling Fleet, he grabbed the bay 's reins and pulled the reluctant gelding outside into the pouring rain.(6) a boat trip round the bay(7) At that moment, a rider on a spotted dark bay horse came out from the city.(8) Cut back overgrown specimens of spotted laurel, bay , box, fatsia, skimmia and evergreen cotoneaster.(9) Repair work on a Mercedes will never be cheap, no matter how much room is in the engine bay .(10) The results would have been devastating if that screwdriver had lodged in the landing gear or in the engine bay of one of our aircraft.(11) Byron has had some good tuna being landed as the bay is holding some healthy schools of baitfish.(12) After systems are up and ready, Pioneer is pulled out of its hangar bay by a vehicle adjacent to the runway for startups.(13) As Trevor said this, they passed over the mountains, showing a bay with a large city surrounding it.(14) The bay gelding was previously conditioned by Norman Miller III.(15) a drive bay(16) This means more vehicles through the service bay and more profit for the dealer.
(1) at bay :: nasa malubhang kalagayan
(2) bay window :: bay window
(3) bay leaf :: bay leaf
(4) loading bay :: loading bay
(5) sick bay :: sakit bay
(6) red bay :: red bay
(7) bay of pigs :: bay ng Baboy
(8) keep at bay :: panatilihin sa bay
(9) parking bay :: parking bay
(10) drive bay :: drive bay
1. cove ::
2. alcove ::
3. bay tree ::
4. embayment ::
5. howl ::
6. quest ::
baal, baals, bay, bayed, bayer, bayes, baying, bays
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
if I can't control Slaver's Bay?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
If the other guys jumped
in the Bay of Bengal...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
I'll have your head
thrown into Slaver's Bay.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
It will be attached to the payload BAY...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
The Subic Bay Naval Station.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
English to Filipino Dictionary: bay
Meaning and definitions of bay, translation in Filipino language for bay with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bay in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bay"
What bay means in Filipino, bay meaning in Filipino, bay definition, examples and pronunciation of bay in Filipino language.