may kamalayan, alam, nalalaman, nababatid
- may kamalayankamalayan
Adjective(1) (sometimes followed by `of'(2) bearing in mind; attentive to
(1) You're aware of your roots but you're happy to take on board the best of other cultures.(2) The only problem is that the owner of the ticket may not be aware of his or her success.(3) I'm very limited in time and all too aware of how much time would be used by showing movies.(4) I'm acutely aware of it(5) You cannot become emotionally aware just by thinking about it.(6) he became aware of someone outside(7) they're politically aware(8) I made him aware of it(9) Mostly what I need to know is what not to do, and if there are any pitfalls I should be aware of.(10) In fact, we are so painfully aware of the issues that we can spend hours talking about them.(11) I have always been aware of dreaming at night and tend to remember them pretty well.(12) However he was aware of cases where contact orders made by the court were ignored.(13) Steve's very tactically aware of players and situations as you can see in his teams.(14) He adds that this is a circumstance which we need to be more aware of, if only for our own protection.(15) he's painfully aware of the truth(16) This time round he seems far more politically aware , and I am a big fan of his, sad but true!
(1) be aware :: magkaroon ng kamalayan
(2) aware of :: alam
(3) be aware of :: magkaroon ng kamalayan ng
(4) become aware :: kamalayan
(5) not aware :: hindi alam
(6) well aware :: well kamalayan
(7) become aware of :: magkaroon ng kaalaman
(8) be aware that :: Dapat mong mabatid
(9) make aware :: maging alerto
(10) self-aware :: self-kamalayan
1. conscious of ::
may malay-tao ng
2. knowledgeable ::
3. mindful ::
4. cognizant ::
1. insensible ::
2. oblivious ::
3. unaware ::
4. unconscious ::
5. unmindful ::
6. unwitting ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I can see you’re AWARE, Inspector.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
I’m sure that you were AWARE of how much
harm you were doing to your mother.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
There's new studies that show,
people in comas are AWARE
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
My daughter has heretical tendencies,
as you're well AWARE.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
Maybe you're not AWARE of this,
but there is a rich tradition of men at sea...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 24
English to Filipino Dictionary: aware
Meaning and definitions of aware, translation in Filipino language for aware with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of aware in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "aware"
What aware means in Filipino, aware meaning in Filipino, aware definition, examples and pronunciation of aware in Filipino language.