Adjective(1) of or relating to or comprising atoms(2) (weapons(3) immeasurably small
(1) The human community, as he conceives it, is neither a mere juxtaposition of atomic individuals nor a superorganism living its own life apart from the individual members.(2) Using a molecular beam epitaxy chamber, scientists spray-paint a surface with atoms under high temperatures, creating an atomic coating.(3) Leahy's position on atomic weapons was affected by the fact that he simply did not believe that the bomb would work.(4) The atomic fallout would settle along the beaches and cities of the world - including New Zealand and Canada.(5) Cheney said recent information gleaned from a top former Pakistani nuclear scientist provided compelling evidence that Pyongyang has an active atomic weapons program.(6) Radio Bikini reminds us that as long as there are atomic weapons around the world, what happened in that out of the way atoll is just another dumb decision, probably destined to be repeated.(7) According to sources in the security services, upon his release the former atomic reactor technician is to be prevented from travelling abroad.(8) This device was originally used to map surfaces at the atomic level by using a single atom held at the tip of a probe.(9) The threat of nuclear proliferation will abate as dangerous stockpiles of atomic weapons are quickly used up.(10) We can scoff now at the innocence of the early atomic age when we were all advised that in a nuclear attack it was safe to hide under the kitchen table.(11) Particles from the atomic realm such as photons, electrons or atoms are fired at the first plate, which has two vertical slits in it.(12) The centrality of atomic fission and fusion is giving way to the collection, processing, fusion, and dissemination of information.(13) For low-resolution data, it is not necessary to consider the whole set of individual atomic positions.(14) ├ö├ç├┐To me a table is a bowl of Jello,├ö├ç├û he says, a reference to the constant jitters that occur on the atomic level.(15) Just as nuclear scientists concerned about lethal radioactivity oppose atomic weapons, should marine scientists campaign for an end to coal-fired power stations?(16) Studies of complex biological molecules at the atomic level will play a crucial role in this process.
(1) atomic bomb :: atomic bomb
(2) atomic number :: atomic number
(3) atomic weight :: konting bigat
(4) atomic mass :: atomic mass
(5) atomic energy :: atomic enerhiya
(6) atomic power :: atomic power
(7) atomic nucleus :: atomic nucleus
(8) atomic structure :: estraktura ng mga atom
(9) atomic radius :: atomic radius
(10) atomic theory :: atomic theory
1. nuclear ::
1. colossal ::
2. elephantine ::
ubod ng laki
3. enormous ::
4. giant ::
5. gigantic ::
6. huge ::
7. immense ::
8. mammoth ::
9. massive ::
malaki at mabigat
10. monster ::
11. monstrous ::
12. monumental ::
13. prodigious ::
14. tremendous ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's the ATOMIC number for technetium.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 8
on ATOMIC spectroscopy
when I came across your ad.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 8
"Penny, just as Oppenheimer came to regret
his contributions to the first ATOMIC bomb...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
an ATOMIC number of two.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
you get 14, which is
the ATOMIC number of...?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
English to Filipino Dictionary: atomic
Meaning and definitions of atomic, translation in Filipino language for atomic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of atomic in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "atomic"
What atomic means in Filipino, atomic meaning in Filipino, atomic definition, examples and pronunciation of atomic in Filipino language.