aritmetika, palatuusanaritmetiko, pang-aritmetika
Noun(1) the branch of pure mathematics dealing with the theory of numerical calculations
Adjective(1) relating to or involving arithmetic
(1) However, that arithmetic counts only the cost of the franchise, implicitly assuming a zero cost of developing the transport, etc. necessary to serve that tourist market.(2) The headmaster for some unknown reason made the whole upper school do an arithmetic paper, the same for all forms.(3) if you do the arithmetic(4) Among the series al-Umawi considers are arithmetic and geometric series.(5) Simple arithmetic puts the total monetary penalty at ├ö├®┬╝120 when he could have put it all behind him first day for less than twenty.(6) Early in the course of his computations, Nicely also happened upon a flaw in a Pentium microprocessor that caused certain types of arithmetic errors.(7) The Tentamen is built on Bolyai's belief that mathematics consists of arithmetic and geometry with arithmetic as the mathematics of time and geometry as the mathematics of space.(8) The extent of drill work in arithmetic at his time can be gauged from a page from his first arithmetic workbook.(9) The arithmetic was simple: only 15% of the population took A-levels and only 10% of these could get an A grade.(10) Cardinal Algebras presents a study of algebras satisfying certain properties which capture the arithmetic of cardinal numbers.(11) The mathematical part of the Aryabhatiya covers arithmetic , algebra, plane trigonometry and spherical trigonometry.(12) He was also required to show the practical applications of mathematics, teach arithmetic , mechanics and the theory of music.(13) So far we've only talked about the most basic mathematics - arithmetic and an inbuilt notion of cardinal number.(14) Many engineers of his age felt similar, a computer could be used to do calculus and arithmetic , but not do then daunting tasks such as communications and process control.(15) Simple arithmetic demonstrates that moving from 31.5 to 42 hours is an increase in working time of 33 per cent.(16) It was an elementary arithmetic text which was soon was adopted widely.
(1) arithmetic mean :: arithmetic mean
(2) mental arithmetic :: mental arithmetic
(3) arithmetic logic unit :: arithmetic logic unit
(4) arithmetic progression :: arithmetic paglala
(5) arithmetic logic :: arithmetic logic
(6) arithmetic average :: arithmetic average
(7) arithmetic operator :: aritmetika operator
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You made an ARITHMETIC mistake
on page two.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
but basic ARITHMETIC
favors the side with the greater numbers.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
I-I don't make
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
And the current ARITHMETIC
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 4
Its well-being is a matter of
ARITHMETIC, not sentiment.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 4
English to Filipino Dictionary: arithmetic
Meaning and definitions of arithmetic, translation in Filipino language for arithmetic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of arithmetic in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "arithmetic"
What arithmetic means in Filipino, arithmetic meaning in Filipino, arithmetic definition, examples and pronunciation of arithmetic in Filipino language.