aproba, pagpapatibay, pagpayag, papuri, aprobasyon, pagsang-ayon
- pagsang-ayonPagpahintulothindi pagsang-ayon
Noun(1) the formal act of approving(2) a feeling of liking something or someone good(3) acceptance as satisfactory(4) a message expressing a favorable opinion
(1) step-parents need to win a child's approval(2) This initiative has no doubt been met with approval by many involved in education.(3) The council will now need approval from them to enter into a five-year management agreement.(4) we need the approval of the government(5) The couple may present the terms of their agreement to the court for its approval .(6) The liquidators consulted the liquidation committee and obtained its approval .(7) Most companies do this after gaining approval from their shareholders at an annual meeting.(8) As I say, it was cited with approval in one of the cases which I referred to a moment ago.(9) The decision to increase the discount has met with approval from the livestock sector.(10) I probably said something very good because he gave me a secret pat on my back with approval .(11) I would hope that the west London lines would meet with approval and link up to Heathrow and Gatwick.(12) He believes the drive for approval motivates both spheres of life for ambitious men.(13) It is a surprise to find you quoting him with approval so early in the book.(14) The plans and business case are being sent to the regional health authority for approval .(15) we all need approval(16) Neither suggestion met with approval so I repaired to the kitchen to make coffee.
(1) for approval :: para sa pag-apruba
(2) seal of approval :: seal of approval
(3) on approval :: sa pag-apruba
(4) prior approval :: paunang pag-apruba
(5) certificate of approval :: sertipiko ng pag-apruba
(6) regulatory approval :: regulatory approval
(7) request approval :: pag-apruba ng kahilingan
(8) get approval :: makakuha ng pag-apruba
(9) submitted for approval :: naisumite para maaprubahan
(10) submit for approval :: Isumite para sa pag-apruba
1. acceptance ::
2. approbation ::
3. blessing ::
4. commendation ::
1. disapprobation ::
approval, approvals, disapproval
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
were worried about getting
FDA APPROVAL for Placinex.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
- You don't approve?
- It's not a question of APPROVAL,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
I got the APPROVAL
for the rapid prototyper.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
And for what?
So I'll finally get my daddy's APPROVAL?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
Leonard's mom wouldn't give him
any APPROVAL growing up.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 23
English to Filipino Dictionary: approval
Meaning and definitions of approval, translation in Filipino language for approval with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of approval in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "approval"
What approval means in Filipino, approval meaning in Filipino, approval definition, examples and pronunciation of approval in Filipino language.