isang, ng isa, sa isa, sa loob
Article(1) the form of the indefinite article (see a 1 ) used before words beginning with a vowel sound.
Suffix(1) forming adjectives and nouns, especially from:.(2) forming names of organic compounds, chiefly polysaccharides.
(1) half an hour :: kalahating oras
(2) make an effort :: magsikap
(3) keep an eye on :: mag-alaga
(4) make an offer :: gumawa ng isang alok
(5) make an appointment :: gumawa ng appointment
(6) place an order :: umorder
(7) in an hour :: sa isang oras
(8) make an all-out effort :: gumawa ng isang ganap na pagsisikap
(9) come to an end :: magtigil
English to Filipino Dictionary: an
Meaning and definitions of an, translation in Filipino language for an with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of an in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "an"
What an means in Filipino, an meaning in Filipino, an definition, examples and pronunciation of an in Filipino language.