lagi, palagi, parati, pirme, sa pangangailangan, paulit-ulit
Adverb(1) at all times; all the time and on every occasion(2) without variation or change, in every case(3) without interruption(4) at any time or in any event(5) forever; throughout all time
(1) Life is blissful where the sun always shines and the money keeps rolling in.(2) Failing that, they can always use some insulating tape and chewing gum to hold the spaghetti together.(3) In the past, I've always known every summer what I'm going to be doing the following season.(4) the deadlines aren't always met(5) We, as a nation, are always complaining of staff shortages in these establishments.(6) Failing that, inside the house there is always at least one space we turn to by way of retreat.(7) The sun always shines on this side of the hills but the beech trees give lots of shade.(8) Martin has a year to run on his contract and in the past he has always shown a willingness to honour that.(9) Paolozzi may find his inspiration in the past but the future is what will always truly concern him.(10) You simply cannot move the country forward if you are always focused on the past.(11) It is always an honour to rise at the start of a parliamentary session and make a speech.(12) Time is always available for politicians to endlessly repeat their deceptive claims, however.(13) In the run up to special occasions, I always buy a large Stilton and stand it on a dish in the fridge.(14) Isabel had always been in rude health(15) When you look at past winners they have always been from Oxford and Cambridge so to be in that league is fantastic.(16) They fly in low, up to two dozen pairs at a time, always along the edge closest to the sun and always facing into the wind.
(1) as always :: palagi
(2) always on top :: laging on top
(3) always love :: palaging pag-ibig
(4) for always :: sapagka't lagi na'y
(5) the same as always :: ang parehong tulad ng dati
1. every time ::
sa bawat oras
3. forever ::
4. as a last resort ::
bilang isang huling resort
1. never ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Conquerors ALWAYS meet with resistance.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
Howard and I would have
ALWAYS been friends.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
The cops are like butchers.
Always got their thumbs on the scales.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
Why can't the grass
ALWAYS be greener on your side?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
Who's ALWAYS comforting him
when he's upset?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 21
English to Filipino Dictionary: always
Meaning and definitions of always, translation in Filipino language for always with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of always in Filipino and in English
Tags for the entry "always"
What always means in Filipino, always meaning
in Filipino, always definition, examples and pronunciation
of always in Filipino language.