nakararaannoong matagal na
- nakararaanimagoanyo sa
Adjective(1) gone by; or in the past
Adverb(1) in the past
(1) two years ago his parents moved house(2) It was like a minute ago that I talked to Natalie and now I am on my way in my Jaguar to get her.(3) She had beaten off the disease five years ago after a melanoma had been found on her leg.(4) They talk about it less now than they did a week ago , but the spectre of it is omnipresent.(5) he was here a while ago(6) His brother died of a heart attack a year ago and his father has had three attacks this year.(7) he went five minutes ago(8) she returned not long ago(9) as long ago as 1942(10) Do you ever sit back and think, five or six years ago this would have been a fairytale?(11) Two days ago he went into the group's head office for the last time to clear his desk.(12) Ok, so they probably set it up to do this ages ago, but I gave up trying quite a while ago .(13) Ten years ago was the worse year of my life. It was a year when nothing seemed to go right.(14) There was a time, and it is only a couple of years ago , when all this would seem surreal.(15) Thank you to those of you who have been asking about my hospital visit a couple of weeks ago .(16) The owner decided to give it a trial when he got rid of his previous cab a week or two ago .
(1) long time ago :: matagal na panahon
(2) a long time ago :: matagal na panahon
(3) years ago :: Taong nakalipas
(4) two days ago :: dalawang araw na nakalipas
(5) a few days ago :: ng ilang mga araw ang nakakaraan
(6) three years ago :: tatlong taon na ang nakalipas
(7) a year ago :: isang taon ang nakalipas
(8) one year ago :: isang taon ang nakalipas
(9) a while ago :: kanina
1. in the past ::
2. before ::
4. back ::
5. since ::
7. heretofore ::
ago, imago, imagoes
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, no. l hadn't seen Gale
for years until l ran into him
a few weeks AGO.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
Something I should've done
a long time AGO.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
Fine. Two years AGO...
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
♪ Then nearly 14 billion years
AGO expansion started... Wait! ♪
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
three hours AGO.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
English to Filipino Dictionary: ago
Meaning and definitions of ago, translation in Filipino language for ago with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ago in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "ago"
What ago means in Filipino, ago meaning in Filipino, ago definition, examples and pronunciation of ago in Filipino language.