(1) Not long ago, technology recruitment was one of the most active, and profitable, specialist areas within the Irish recruitment market.(2) As true folk dance, it is not restricted to professional or specialist dancers.(3) I cannot see the point of being simply a specialist in one field.(4) The law firm was a leading specialist in the new field of information technology.(5) A specialist in European and early American history, he received a Distinguished Academic Achievement Award in 1978.(6) Installing the card and the software was extremely straightforward with no need for specialist technical knowledge.(7) Andrew is a specialist in the field who.(8) He became a specialist in the pre-Islamic history of southern Arabia.(9) The new organisation will be seeking to appoint specialist advertising and market research consultants.(10) He is an M.D. and a specialist in many fields of medicine.(11) I found that from his Curriculum Vitae and the agreement of counsel that he was a specialist in those fields.(12) The organisation offers specialist support and advice to British businesses, and rates how ethnic minorities are treated in their companies as employees and as customers.(13) The quaint, family-owned shops include a candle-maker, a perfumery and specialist cheese and wine shops.(14) The tutor, who is a specialist in that subject, contacts the student to check that all is well.(15) His uncle used to import reggae and dancehall singles and distribute them to specialist shops.(16) Mr. Mahler knew Dr. DeVilliers to be a specialist who regularly gave medical reports to lawyers.
(1) computer specialist :: espesiyalista sa computer
(2) medical specialist :: medikal na espesyalista
(3) eye specialist :: espesyalista sa mata
(4) non-specialist :: di bihasang
1. expert ::
2. specializer ::
3. medical specialist ::
medikal na espesyalista
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and Payload Specialist
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
"Payload Specialist Howard
Wolowitz is requested
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
where I spent two months
as a payload SPECIALIST,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
with that SPECIALIST in Houston.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
Or whatever doctor you see, I don’t know
which SPECIALIST I have to see
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
English to Filipino Dictionary: specialist
Meaning and definitions of specialist, translation in Filipino
language for specialist with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of specialist in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'specialist'
What specialist means in Filipino, specialist meaning
in Filipino, specialist
definition, examples and pronunciation
of specialist in Filipino language.