Noun(1) an elaborate and systematic plan of action(2) a statement that evades the question by cleverness or trickery(3) a group of independent but interrelated elements comprising a unified whole(4) an internal representation of the world; an organization of concepts and actions that can be revised by new information about the world(5) a schematic or preliminary plan
Verb(1) form intrigues (for(2) devise a system or form a scheme for
(1) Two years, they had plotted and planned this scheme , progressing their efforts and perfecting their means.(2) He plots a scheme to make Othello believe that Desdemona was having an affair with Cassio.(3) With the Filumena caught up in a bootlegging scheme , the plot goes wrong and a constable is murdered, leaving her to hang.(4) The scheme is due to be completed by the end of this year.(5) I am a member of an occupational pension scheme approved by the Inland Revenue.(6) a classical rhyme scheme(7) a clever marketing scheme(8) Many at present do not join an occupational scheme because they cannot afford the payments.(9) the whole scheme is plunged into darkness, bar the light in Victor's house(10) To assess the central questions of the investigation we devised a coding scheme .(11) The entire scheme is due to be completed by the end of 2005.(12) With the advent of primary care groups in 1999 a new incentive scheme was devised to influence prescribing.(13) I don't really want to involve Brian in my scheme to get a plot.(14) Sheila and me were in that gang on the scheme(15) The Commission for Communications Regulation has introduced a new licensing scheme for local area broadband fixed wireless access services.(16) His team's scheme includes a central module where people can relax and socialize.
(1) color scheme :: scheme ng kulay
(2) pension scheme :: pension scheme
(3) incentive scheme :: incentive scheme
(4) rhyme scheme :: rhyme scheme
(5) pyramid scheme :: pyramid scheme
(6) pilot scheme :: pilot scheme
(7) bonus scheme :: bonus scheme
(8) marking scheme :: pagmamarka ng pamamaraan
(9) insurance scheme :: insurance scheme
1. plan ::
2. plot ::
isang lagay ng lupa
3. arrangement ::
4. schema ::
6. strategy ::
7. system ::
8. plot ::
isang lagay ng lupa
9. intrigue ::
scheme, schemed, schemes, scheming
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Data here's a mess.
No encryption SCHEME, no order.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
a SCHEME devised by corrupt rulers
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
I've seen this kind
of encryption SCHEME before.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
I don't know. It's a marketing SCHEME.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
English to Filipino Dictionary: scheme
Meaning and definitions of scheme, translation in Filipino
language for scheme with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of scheme in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'scheme'
What scheme means in Filipino, scheme meaning
in Filipino, scheme
definition, examples and pronunciation
of scheme in Filipino language.