(1) I can't remember when I first started getting scared of going to the dentist.(2) I cannot speak for him, but I was still scared stiff.(3) You may be perfectly fine, but Mom's scared to death.(4) I knew where he was, and I was worried and scared that it would be too much for him.(5) I'm telling you this because I am struggling to understand why my new sales team seem so scared of me.(6) I think in a lot of hip hop these days people are kind of scared to venture out and do different things.(7) Either he's scared of being caught lying, or he feels very comfortable with truth.(8) The first thing I told her was to make sure that her parents knew but she said no because she was too scared .(9) Many on-lookers at the bar and on the dance floor stopped to look at the scene with scared eyes.(10) He continued down the path, wondering what the rumbling meant and why people were so scared of it.(11) I was kind of scared he'd attack me, and I'm deathly shy around adults I don't know.(12) Hazel nodded, a bit scared of what was going on.(13) She was not scared of heights, either.(14) I think sometimes people get scared and defensive if they don't understand something.(15) She had a really scared look on her face.(16) Scarlett just stood beside me, watching all the other scared freshman pile into the gym.
(1) scare :: gulatin
(2) be scared :: matakot ka
(3) get scared :: makakuha ng natakot
(4) scared stiff :: natakot paninigas
(5) be scared of :: matakot ng
(6) scared face :: natakot face
(7) scared away :: natakot ang layo
(8) be scared to death :: matakot sa kamatayan
1. frightened ::
2. afraid ::
3. fearful ::
5. nervous ::
7. alarmed ::
18. scared stiff ::
20. scared witless ::
23. in a cold sweat ::
sa isang malamig na pawis
26. scared shitless ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You're SCARED, I'm SCARED.
But it doesn't make me not want to do it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 3
I was SCARED maybe I hurt you.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
That thing SCARED you, too?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 9
I know you're SCARED
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
you looked like a SCARED little girl.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 9
English to Filipino Dictionary: scared
Meaning and definitions of scared, translation in Filipino
language for scared with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of scared in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'scared'
What scared means in Filipino, scared meaning
in Filipino, scared
definition, examples and pronunciation
of scared in Filipino language.