(1) really, Marjorie, you do jump to conclusions!(2) Because of the nature of the estate and the situation of the post office this is one branch that we really ought to fight to retain.(3) do you really expect me to believe that?(4) I had a day off yesterday and as you can see I got some really deep poems written.(5) I really want to go(6) But people really ought to be ecstatic because it's become such an awful place to work.(7) If you are running behind time it is much more effective to answer all questions briefly than it is to answer a few really well.(8) I don't really care(9) Does she really imagine that the way forward for the party is not to embrace change?(10) Is it really possible to sue people over email when the address is not verifiable?(11) All the poor guy can do is try to answer the question before something really nasty happens.(12) The really big question for the rest of us in Europe is what victory for one side or the other will mean in economic terms.(13) it started to really annoy him(14) If you fine them, is the fine going to really impact on the children rather than on the parent?(15) Anyone who imagines a perfect bureaucracy really is living in a world of fantasy.(16) Is there really a very frightening and powerful structure behind this man, or not?
(1) not really :: hindi tunay
(2) really good :: napakagaling
(3) really well :: talagang mahusay
(4) really beautiful :: talagang maganda
(5) it's really true :: talaga ngang totoo
1. in fact ::
3. very ::
4. actually ::
5. rattling ::
6. truly ::
7. no kidding ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
So REALLY, you gave us
three amazing gifts.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
- Not REALLY.
- Yes, you are.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
He's REALLY good with her.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
You think it's REALLY Tyrion?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
Really? He said that?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
English to Filipino Dictionary: really
Meaning and definitions of really, translation in Filipino
language for really with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of really in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'really'
What really means in Filipino, really meaning
in Filipino, really
definition, examples and pronunciation
of really in Filipino language.